Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

I am absolutely thrilled that Augusta asked him to drop it.
Im genuinely curious what his Sunday outfit would have been.

I’m a bowler too. If his hat says Motiv, that’s a bowling ball brand. I’m confused by the look in any case. Did he think he was going to play shuffle board?

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Making a statement for a new brand, I get, but it’s awful. Not at the Masters, maybe on an instagram post.

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Making a statement for a new brand, I get, but it’s awful. Not at the Masters, maybe on an instagram post.
It’s a “statement”, all right.

I just am arriving at this thread, but they would have to pay me LIV-type money to get me to wear some of that stuff. Seriously, some designer(s) should be fired.

I can't think of a worse place to try to be different. Jason used to look great back in his Adidas apparel days. I wonder who he believes in who said to him. "That looks great". It would have made me self conscious to wear apparel so far from the norm.

I can't think of a worse place to try to be different. Jason used to look great back in his Adidas apparel days. I wonder who he believes in who said to him. "That looks great". It would have made me self conscious to wear apparel so far from the norm.
That would be Mr. Franklin and his multitude of clones.

I’ve been around a long time… and often times what looks weird and over-the-top today, is later looked at as cool and trendy. As strange as it comes across… this may catch on in the next few.

I’ve been around a long time… and often times what looks weird and over-the-top today, is later looked at as cool and trendy. As strange as it comes across… this may catch on in the next few.
Interesting scrolling on socials and different podcasts how many people really like the Malbon stuff and think it's trendy.

Jason Day looked lost at the Masters, in a few ways, which is sad to say because he seems like a good dude, what a crazy decline for a player on top just a few short years ago.

Last edited:
The companies usually have a lot to say in what the pros wear at tournaments. I'm sure Jason Day goes along with what they want him to wear because they pay him a lot of money to wear it.

Jason Day's Masters look was from 1980's hip hop.

Back