It's the Gethering for me in '23!

7 men means I can pony up the extra and have my own room. A person can only sleep near Greg so often, ya know. I'm sure his wife agrees.

So I guess we only need 2 tee times Sunday. I'd like to be able to release those back to the course if that's all we have.

I’m just getting on the road. 7 hours to go!

7 men means I can pony up the extra and have my own room. A person can only sleep near Greg so often, ya know. I'm sure his wife agrees.

So I guess we only need 2 tee times Sunday. I'd like to be able to release those back to the course if that's all we have.
With @Sox_Fan joining us tomorrow as well...I see 11 for tomorrow and 8 for Sunday. I think it's fine to release anything else.

I think I'll get there around 3, assuming everything goes as planned here and I leave on time.

Are we in the condo on the left or the right this time?

I plan on getting to the range around 10 tomorrow morning. Just have to get my wife up and going and take her to my daughter's dorm room prior to heading to the course.

Damn missing out on this stinks. Have a blast and safe travels fellas!!!

I love to see THPers getting together for a weekend of golf. Enjoy it.

See y'all in about 4 hours, assuming Georgia State Patrol will just let me be me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a blast gentlemen! Try to not break any 8 irons this year please (IYKYK)

Just passed the Villages on my way up. I’m about 2 hours out, but still need to run a few errands.

Leaving my house now. See y’all in a few hours.

Boys…

IMG_8635.jpeg

I’m like an hour away, maybe a bit more. Cake was a large detour.

Too bad I'm on a no sugar diet, or I would get you to leave me a piece on the porch and I would get it when we play number 4.
This cake looks sugar free, no doubt.

Answer your phone @Greg Kulbick . I want to talk to you about your vehicle’s extended warranty status.

What is everyone thinking about for dinner tonight?

I should be there shortly after 6 PM.

I can’t get the gate code to work.

Can anyone help me or cal me at 912-602-8887

Finally got it!

I’ll see you guys tomorrow morning Probably will get to the house at 8ish

Back