It's the Gethering for me in '23!

New knee general better health, maybe retired. Here’s hoping there’s room for me in 24.

Glad everyone who went had a great time, thanks for sharing it all with us. Sorry i had to bow out this time.

I’m in 100% next year. This year has been a whirlwind and sad I couldn’t make this.

Just gonna drop this in here.

The dates we discussed for 2024....

Already booked.

One year out and we're SOL.

Already booked.

Well that stinks.

Already booked.

It going to thunderstorm that whole weekend anyway…and swarms of locusts…and fog-nados. They’ll be sorry they didn’t plan better.

@T0AD

Did we decide on a weekend for 24?
Iron Man Question GIF

New thread coming soon, after I think up a catchy rhyming title.

Even tho I asked for a weekend all the way in the beginning of the year, maybe even earlier, all we could get that wasn't encroaching on lowered temps in November was 4-6 October. There's a wedding on the GA FL bye week, other groups has other Oct dates, and they're having tournaments early November.
The only half interesting game in my opinion is GA/Auburn.
Personal note, I'd love to see some interest in this weekend as I've been having trouble even staying motivated for the trip at all. It was easy when none of y'all had K-12 kids. I get it, but it makes for a sketch situation in trying to plan this. So yeah 😒

AFAIK I can do Oct 4-6. Need to get back to Kinderlou. Been too long.

All I heard was something something golf, steak, and cake

Even tho I asked for a weekend all the way in the beginning of the year, maybe even earlier, all we could get that wasn't encroaching on lowered temps in November was 4-6 October. There's a wedding on the GA FL bye week, other groups has other Oct dates, and they're having tournaments early November.
Personal note, I'd love to see some interest in this weekend as I've been having trouble even staying motivated for the trip at all. It was easy when none of y'all had K-12 kids. I get it, but it makes for a sketch situation in trying to plan this. So yeah 😒

Everyone appreciates the work you put into this

I always love this trip. So you know I’m in.

Dates should work with me

Back