It's the Gethering for me in '23!

Yes I absolutely agree. I was disappointed I had to back out of this one.
I do want to put something together in Orlando though. But that is for another thread and another time. This one, as my Uncle Luke once said, is....

It's all about the Lou! It's all about the Lou! It's all about the Lou!

A sod job came up that is paying a lot of money so I will be down to golf only on Sunday. We are starting on it Friday after work and should finish the rest by early afternoon on Saturday. Should be able to get to Valdosta mid to late afternoon on Saturday so will come by the townhouse and hang out Saturday evening after I get my wife and daughter settled in the hotel and our bellies filled.

I sure am looking forward to next weekend...just a laid back time with a group of good dudes. Definitely need it.

Played with @T0AD and @Just_Hacking the past couple days. Our games are rounding into typical Gethering form: atrocious.

Played 9 Thursday afternoon, shot a smooth 44 with 5 3-putts.

I'd say the game is rounding into Gethering form.

Played 9 Thursday afternoon, shot a smooth 44 with 5 3-putts.

I'd say the game is rounding into Gethering form.
My clubs are still in my travel bag from the Morgan Cup. I hope the pine trees are extra forgiving this year.

This sounds like it's going to be a ton of fun. Hope you all enjoy it and play well. Look forward to hearing all about it!

My wife just asked me when I’m leaving for Valdosta. As a first timer I thought I might should find out.

Are Y’all arriving Friday evening or Saturday Morning? Is the condo for one or two nights?

What is the first tee time on Saturday?

It is just under a 3 hour ride so I could do either.

My wife just asked me when I’m leaving for Valdosta. As a first timer I thought I might should find out.

Are Y’all arriving Friday evening or Saturday Morning? Is the condo for one or two nights?

Arriving Friday evening. We usually hang out and catch up with one another over a few beverages. I don’t know about the tee times.

I don't remember where in the thread I saw it, but I think the Saturday tee time was like 11 AM, and the Sunday tee time was like 8 AM.

But to @BigDill s point, those staying in the Condo should be arriving Friday afternoon/evening.

Ok damn, this escalated quickly.
1 condo.
12 tee times each day, but it's early I will ask about another 4some.
11am Sat
8am Sun
UGA is gonna win, and we all know that. YouTube will have an 8 minute highlight package.
The garage could sleep like 6, easy. ;)
Do NOT want to dissuade anyone, but we may just have to figure out some wrinkles we've never dealt with before.
If you're golf only, it's 55 per, I believe.
Also, I hardly ever poke in here, especially the busiest time of my work year. Which is now.

This was the post i was remembering the times from.

Ok den!

I’ll be there Friday evening.

Anyone got an address for the condo?

I’m bringing cigars and bourbon for those so inclined.

Looking forward to getting together for some THPer golf.

Got some brand new Tour Edge Wingman wedges that arrived yesterday for y’all to try out too.

Some other TEEm Tour Edge goodness that I’ll be bringing/playing C723 8 degree driver, C723 13 degree 3 wood, E723 21 degree 7 wood and the Wingman 705 putter.

I was hoping to drive down and just play on Saturday, but it just doesn't look like I can make it.

I haven't gotten the condo details from our POC yet. Probably another day or two.

@sunshine I’m looking forward to meeting and playing with you. I can’t wait to see you hit the Tour Edge C723 5 wood.

Why do you have a left-handed 5 wood?
He hits it about as far as I hit my driver. I think it will be cool to see it in person.

4115 Live Oaks Circle
Valdosta, GA 31601

Gate and door Code: #0730

Time TBD but should be around 2pm

Pull off the main road, tell the gate shack you're with the Harris group in the condo, and proceed. It's basically first right off the roundabout, 2nd right through the neighborhood, and the gate to live oak circle will be at the end of the loop.
Screenshot_20231024_103613_Maps.png

Last edited:
Back