It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Noooooo....really? Hehe!! Control may be lost at some point in the proceedings for sure.

Yeah, I think control will be lost at about 5:23PM on Friday.

And I dont think we will see it again all weekend!

this is an interesting topic! oem kevin and i were discussing whether or not we wanted to feel like death saturday morning. i think some late nights are definitely in store. if this is the only time i'll have with many of you in person over the next 12 months you better bet i'm getting my time in!!!

this is an interesting topic! oem kevin and i were discussing whether or not we wanted to feel like death saturday morning. i think some late nights are definitely in store. if this is the only time i'll have with many of you in person over the next 12 months you better bet i'm getting my time in!!!

See, thats my problem as well, I will stay up ALL night chatting just because I know it wont happen again for a long time. Oh well, we sleep when we die

not sure I want to feel like death sat morning, but I am in for a good time...Friday night should be good, Saturday night will be even better

I'm planning on feeling about 75%. I don't get much sleep anyway, so that shouldn't be an issue. If I get all socky, I'm sure I will be hurting for a little while. Oh well! It beats waking up hungover and taking care of a baby with more energy than 5 people combined.

not sure I want to feel like death sat morning, but I am in for a good time...Friday night should be good, Saturday night will be even better

dude, that's what a good bloody mary's for!!! breakfast of champions! either that or a poor man's bloody (a little clamato in your beer, yummy!)

Yeah I'm fully expecting to be a little bit slow going in the mornings but it'll be well worth it! We won't have to get up super early though so that will help a TON!

dude, that's what a good bloody mary's for!!! breakfast of champions! either that or a poor man's bloody (a little clamato in your beer, yummy!)

I just gagged at the word clamato....Ugh, did it again typing clamato...Ughh, I cant make this stop, its the word clamato...Ugh

Yeah I'm fully expecting to be a little bit slow going in the mornings but it'll be well worth it! We won't have to get up super early though so that will help a TON!

Ummmmm, there is one word that heals anything, seriously......BACON!!!!! and lots of it

hangover pills....check

a good double cheeseburger has always worked for me

and throw a big ol' greasy breakfast on top of her, we'll be good to go! i'll be the dude pounding coffee and chain smoking on the range!

I'm far too excited for this whole ordeal to allow something stupid like a hangover to slow me down! I'll be hammering some coffee and hammering some balls on the driving range! Hangovers will not stop me!

So just to clarify... what is "clamato"??

Either way...
If we don't make it past the women tee... Shots
and
Shots on the First Tee...

Tequila ok with everyone? :bomb:

So just to clarify... what is "clamato"??

Either way...
If we don't make it past the women tee... Shots
and
Shots on the First Tee...

Tequila ok with everyone? :bomb:

Clamato is a Clam & Tomato Juice blend.

Nasty.

ewgross1.jpg

Yuck! I'll go with coffee, Red Bull, water, gatorade, diet mountain dew, anything before I drink that sh!t!!! I won't drink much alcohol on the course, maybe a couple of beers if it's nice and cold on a hot day, but I'll save all that for after the round.

Yuck! I'll go with coffee, Red Bull, water, gatorade, diet mountain dew, anything before I drink that sh!t!!! I won't drink much alcohol on the course, maybe a couple of beers if it's nice and cold on a hot day, but I'll save all that for after the round.

I am with you 100% on this whole post

ahhh dude! Nasty! I am gonna Thanks all over my office

I like to see "Thanks" being used as a verb.

It took a lot of restraint for me not to "Thanks" while posting that

no dudes, the best way is to have beer of choice (for me it's high life), take a good sip, then pour this into it:

Clamato_Tomato_Cocktail.jpg

yeah... that looks nasty...
I'll take a Monster!!

Best thing to avoid hangovers is to drink energy drinks with alcohol... That, and having a well trained liver!

Last edited:
yeah... that looks nasty...
I'll take a Monster!!

Best thing to avoid hangovers is to drink energy drinks with alcohol... That, and having a well trained liver!

I hate to argue but the WORST hangover I have ever had was after a night of MANY Ketel and Red Bulls.

It makes you not realize how drunk you are cause you are simulaneously all jacked up.

Wow I am way behind on this thread. Well let me just say YAY!! To Duey and Danilo + gf now attending the outing that is awesome!! We are well over 40 now and we have just a few spots left and the cutoff is next Monday so if you are on the fence let us know and don't be afraid to ask me any questions about the outing I am happy to help :smile:

Wow I am way behind on this thread. Well let me just say YAY!! To Duey and Danilo + gf now attending the outing that is awesome!! We are well over 40 now and we have just a few spots left and the cutoff is next Monday so if you are on the fence let us know and don't be afraid to ask me any questions about the outing I am happy to help :smile:

yeah! so glad to hear that we are filling up!!!

Back