It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I have some stuff I would be willing to bring. I have 3 putters(ping karsten anser 2, TM Fontana, and a Seemore) , titliest Vokey wedges, 2 cleveland wedges, Cleveland DST driver, and a cleveland launcher 3 wood. Anyone interested? If not, I will leave it all at home.

I would be interested in rolling the Ping and Seemore putters for sure. Are you looking to sell or trade these?

I would be interested in rolling the Ping and Seemore putters for sure. Are you looking to sell or trade these?

trade, I dont think we should sell here. I think if anyone is wanting to sell then they should put it in the marketplace. We just thought it would be fun to trade around.

I have some stuff I would be willing to bring. I have 3 putters(ping karsten anser 2, TM Fontana, and a Seemore) , titliest Vokey wedges, 2 cleveland wedges, Cleveland DST driver, and a cleveland launcher 3 wood. Anyone interested? If not, I will leave it all at home.

What model/loft are the wedges?

We'll do shots if we don't reach the ladies tees
lmao! This is great! Were doing shots on the 1st tee, stuff is coming up and were not even there yet!! I cant wait!

NO shots on the first tee! That guy usually comes out about 10:00pm ;) By the way, I'm not packing any socks this time.

trade, I dont think we should sell here. I think if anyone is wanting to sell then they should put it in the marketplace. We just thought it would be fun to trade around.

Right, that's what I was thinking the idea of this was, just checking. I'd love to check those putters out, I've been eye balling both the Anser 2 and various Seemores for a while.

type of launcher 3 wood/loft?

Right, that's what I was thinking the idea of this was, just checking. I'd love to check those putters out, I've been eye balling both the Anser 2 and various Seemores for a while.

I will bring them.

I'd rather you do shots than the alternative if you don't reach the ladies...

Ha ha ha....

That is funny.

Both?

I'd rather you do shots than the alternative if you don't reach the ladies...

hilarious!!! I think we all agree on that one

is there a rule for ladies that dont get past the ladies tee??? haha

positive!

NO shots on the first tee! That guy usually comes out about 10:00pm ;) By the way, I'm not packing any socks this time.

Man I'm ready for this thing to get here.

Why not Mary? It's not like my balls are Chromaxed out or anything..... hehe

Back