It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I'm all in boy's and girls, sun and fun with a bunch of Hackers in Florida. Don't get any better than that! Flight plans are done, but not the room yet. If anyone's looking for a roomy at the resort, give me a shout.

I'm all in boy's and girls, sun and fun with a bunch of Hackers in Florida. Don't get any better than that! Flight plans are done, but not the room yet. If anyone's looking for a roomy at the resort, give me a shout.

Sweet!!! My boy Duey is in! Great news pal!!!

I was thinking you were going to say you may run to Dicks for more golf balls! I'll meet you there, actually a Walmart will suffice, I'll be going with Top Flites anyway, cheaper and easier to lose!

The advantage of being withing driving distance of the outing! I can bring all the extra balls that will fit in my tiny little car!!

---->>>> IF anyone would like to order extra balls or for a matter of fact, any kind of equipment that you would rather buy when you get to the outing instead of adding weight to checked luggage, feel free to shoot me a PM. You can have anything you need delivered to my house, and I will bring it up with me.

sweet music to my ears!!! yeah duey!!! we'll find you a roomie!

The advantage of being withing driving distance of the outing! I can bring all the extra balls that will fit in my tiny little car!!

---->>>> IF anyone would like to order extra balls or for a matter of fact, any kind of equipment that you would rather buy when you get to the outing instead of adding weight to checked luggage, feel free to shoot me a PM. You can have anything you need delivered to my house, and I will bring it up with me.

This is going to be a blast man. Didn't look good for a while, but tc and spank made me a deal I couldn't live without, lol. Now to find one of those travel bags for the clubs and practice, practice, practice, haha

Good call Danilo, you can send anything to me as well.

SWEET DUEY!!! Now we need to find you a roomie. THis is a perfect opportunity for someone that was on the fence to jump right in!!!

Thats great to hear Due!

Anyone have a clue how many people we ar up to now?

Good call Danilo, you can send anything to me as well.

SWEET DUEY!!! Now we need to find you a roomie. THis is a perfect opportunity for someone that was on the fence to jump right in!!!

Thats great to hear Due!

Thanks all. Everyone should keep in mind I have had all my shots, so I'm pretty safe, lol. This could be a fun time to post one of those "Personals", haha

Thanks all. Everyone should keep in mind I have had all my shots, so I'm pretty safe, lol. This could be a fun time to post one of those "Personals", haha

Have you been dipped too?

Gonna be a great crowd for sure!

I have some stuff I would be willing to bring. I have 3 putters(ping karsten anser 2, TM Fontana, and a Seemore) , titliest Vokey wedges, 2 cleveland wedges, Cleveland DST driver, and a cleveland launcher 3 wood. Anyone interested? If not, I will leave it all at home.

Interested in the Ping putter.... I don't have anything to trade for it, but if you want to sell it we can work something out?

This thing is going to be huge! All of the equipment for testing is going to be worn out!

Just spent the last half hour catching up... everytime I check this, there is like 5 new pages...
so it takes quite a bit of reading.

Sending my email now with CC info to reserve room for me/girlfriend.

And like I said, If anyone wants to order anything online and have it shipped to my house, I will bring it to you at the outing.

Man. I am getting a wee bit excited now. This is going to be legendary.

And maybe a little bit out of contol.

This thing is going to be huge! All of the equipment for testing is going to be worn out!

Yeah, my arms are gonna feel like Jelly.

You sure would think they'd have plenty of room for all of us, but 40 is awesome! This has to be very pleasing to the 2 great people putting this on!

Yeah, I would think so, they are used to a whole lot of Tour players. hehe. I bet it does make JB and GG feel good that the attendance is rising

I agree Fildini!!! I hope it does...late night cannon ball contest!!!

Back