My wife upgraded from her 15pro to the 14pro when this came out specifically to go for the USB-C.

I’m sticking with my 14pro for a while.

Last edited:
My wife upgraded from her 14pro to the 14pro when this came out specifically to go for the USB-C.

I’m sticking with my 14pro for a while.
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

I want to switch for USB-C reasons only. 14 Pro Max is still going steady though.
That’s me. But holding on the 14 Pro Max for now.

I'm on here more than in there these last couple weeks!

But I am also watching the Ducks game for the last two hours and wondering why my battery is low. It's probably me lol
So the Ducks suck the life out of phones and fans? Good to know 😂.

I’ve been thinking about upgrading because I’m due. I’m just not sure I really want to. My 11 Pro Max is still running strong. I would like a better camera though

So the Ducks suck the life out of phones and fans? Good to know 😂.

I’ve been thinking about upgrading because I’m due. I’m just not sure I really want to. My 11 Pro Max is still running strong. I would like a better camera though
I used to be on a 2 year cycle with iPhones (mostly just because I like new and shiny), but I went 3 with my XS before upgrading to the 13 Pro. This month marks 2 years with it, and I'll go at least another year - maybe two, depending on what new stuff they put in the 16.

I’m going to upgrade this weekend. My 11 battery is terrible.

The battery in my 13 Pro was completely shot so I'm on 15 Pro now. I had to go in and change the vibration settings for phone calls. The new standard vibration pattern was too weak and I kept missing calls. Very strange.

Went from 12 Pro to 15 Pro recently. Huge upgrade on battery life. Other than that my 12 Pro was great and equally enjoy the 15.

I have the 13 pro max, I'm on a 3 year cycle with ATT next up program, I'll wait awhile before I upgrade.

I would like to upgrade. But I have a personal use company phone. So I can’t upgrade whenever I want..

For Christmas we upgraded my youngest from the 11 to 15. She's probably not savy enough to appreciate all the new changes, but I will be happy her phone will stay charged and better protected with a case I picked out.

My wife and daughter need one too. So I guess I will be getting three.

First premium iphone and frankly it's pretty decent.

USB-C is a great benefit to what I already have.
Battery life is good
Camera is pretty amazing

Hard to complain about it really.

The charging port on my 12 isn't cooperating. That's a $449 repair. Probably time for an upgrade. TBD on going all the way up to 15.

The charging port on my 12 isn't cooperating. That's a $449 repair. Probably time for an upgrade. TBD on going all the way up to 15.
I say go for it, unless you get a great deal on something else it just seems that it will be more universal of a charging port going forward.

We just ordered a 15 Pro for our son for Christmas. His battery is failing and the Apple Store gave us a $480 trade in on his two year old 13 Pro.

I had just gotten the 14 Pro Max before the 15 was actually released due to my 8 plus mother board dying. So I'll stay as there is not that much difference except putting out more money for the 15 and getting a better front camera and faster USB transfer speed.. The wife on the other hand could very well move into a 15 from her much older iphone or wait for the 16.

With trade-ins (12's) the 15 Pros cost like $4 or $5 a month. Somehow moving all 4 of us to the 15s reduces our monthly bill by about 25%. I'm heading to a different AT&T store later today to confirm that story. If it holds true we are moving to the 15s.

With trade-ins (12's) the 15 Pros cost like $4 or $5 a month. Somehow moving all 4 of us to the 15s reduces our monthly bill by about 25%. I'm heading to a different AT&T store later today to confirm that story. If it holds true we are moving to the 15s.

They probably want you to go to the new ATT plans. The new ones don't have HBO Max and they also have some plans that do not have near as much hot spot data and throttling of data. Just be sure what they are trying to fit you in to before you make any commitments to change.

Some of these upgrade programs have hidden agendas. Like for example, they want you must move all of your service over to 5G ( and 5G is the pits in our area)

I’ve had great luck with the iPhone 15 pro max. It’s my first iPhone since the iPhone 3.

The camera is really good especially for dark photos. Here’s one from our balcony on the back of the cruise ship at midnight while away from port in the ocean.
IMG_0231.jpeg

Shockingly, my 14 Pro Max now has about a 10 hour battery life, even with little use throughout the day. Have been strong with going every 2 years before upgrading, but this thing is killing me now.

Shockingly, my 14 Pro Max now has about a 10 hour battery life, even with little use throughout the day. Have been strong with going every 2 years before upgrading, but this thing is killing me now.

Sounds like something ( apps running in the background ) is sucking the life out of your battery

I’m on a 13 pro max that’s working just fine. There have been no new feeatures that have compelled me to upgrade yet. I’ll stand pat until there’s a reason to move.

Back