JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have had one for every other iPhone, might as well for this one too.

I’ve been on an every 3 release cadence. Currently on 14 pro. Is it a noticeable upgrade?

• Admin
I’ve been on an every 3 release cadence. Currently on 14 pro. Is it a noticeable upgrade?
I was on a 14 Pro. I had no plan of going to the 15 Pro and like you was every 3. Switched from AT&T to Verizon for a different reason and was able to get it for not much, so did.

Currently not a whole lot different. Definitely lighter in weight by a lot. Battery life is going to be better and feels it so far.

I was on a 14 Pro. I had no plan of going to the 15 Pro and like you was every 3. Switched from AT&T to Verizon for a different reason and was able to get it for not much, so did.

Currently not a whole lot different. Definitely lighter in weight by a lot. Battery life is going to be better and feels it so far.
I’m surprised I think my battery life went the other way.

• Admin
I’ve had mine for a week. Switching was easier than in the past. Went from iPhone mini 12 so much bigger

Battery life really good for me

My wife upgraded from her 14 and is about ready to throw it away and go back to the 14.

I don’t know why though

I want to switch for USB-C reasons only. 14 Pro Max is still going steady though.

Jumped from the SE 2020 (basically an 11 in the case of an 8) to the 15 pro. It's a completely different experience.

@Nessinator was playing around with the camera and said it was really good. I have no idea but at least she set it up for me

I probably will hold off until 16 unless I read about some notable improvements. Wife has discussed switching services but we’ll see.

Dude, I thought it was only me
I havent seen that, but granted its been one day.
you guys screen time has to be insane right now with those messages though haha

Dude, I thought it was only me
Yeah with my 12 that I had I could go an entire day without charging. Now I am having to charge at least once during the day.

I havent seen that, but granted its been one day.
you guys screen time has to be insane right now with those messages though haha
I'm on here more than in there these last couple weeks!

But I am also watching the Ducks game for the last two hours and wondering why my battery is low. It's probably me lol

Yeah with my 12 that I had I could go an entire day without charging. Now I am having to charge at least once during the day.
That's wild. Bigger battery and more efficient processor should not be getting worse battery life.

But I am also watching the Ducks game for the last two hours and wondering why my battery is low. It's probably me lol
That'll do it. Streaming anything live just drains the battery.

Oh no doubt, I just mean its more screen time than not.
Any new apps you are running you didnt previously

That'll do it. Streaming anything live just drains the battery.
That's just today though. I don't stream regularly and have also thought the battery has drained quicker than my 13 pro

Oh no doubt, I just mean its more screen time than not.
Any new apps you are running you didnt previously
Nothing new that I can think of

Nothing new that I can think of
I will be monitoring. If my battery life gets worse, I will have to keep a battery pack on the phone haha

I will be monitoring. If my battery life gets worse, I will have to keep a battery pack on the phone haha
Now that I think about it now though, THP on my internet browser instead of the app I had on my 13. Wonder if the internet app would use more power than the old THP app

Now that I think about it now though, THP on my internet browser instead of the app I had on my 13. Wonder if the internet app would use more power than the old THP app
It ran off the browser so probably not.

Back