So, my phone case is dead.

The real question is, new case, or upgrade from the 13 pro
Well, the 16 will be out soon...

So, my phone case is dead.

The real question is, new case, or upgrade from the 13 pro
Like a 20 dollar case or something special?

I say hold onto the phone I think the 13 is still new enough to be reasonable.

it's a speck with a soft touch coating.

At least it was, the soft touch is peeling off like post sunburn skin haha
Ah. Got it. In that case my leather Apple case is dead. As the leather is all wearing off and peeling like post sunburn skin.

Its like an old Florida lady skin now. Brown leather thats falling apart.
My non Apple leather is working great. Because they went all faux

the concept is so weird to me haha
I need one, one way or another because I have the mag safe charger as well so I use the magnet to stick the phone to the charger. Do you do that?

My non Apple leather is working great. Because they went all faux
This is on the 14, is it fake leather? I thought when they moved to the 15 they got fake.

This is on the 14, is it fake leather? I thought when they moved to the 15 they got fake.
Not sure. Think they eliminated entirely for some granola case

Not sure. Think they eliminated entirely for some granola case
Can still use ungodly amount of plastic and card card though.

I like to live in the Stone Age sometimes.
My 12 got worn out and wouldnt take a charge via plug, so I switched to the magnet. Never went back.

Do you guys use a ring magnet?

I'm still in the socket era.
My phone case is Magsafe compatible (Caudabe Sheath) - I'm not sure if it has an embedded magnet, or if the case is just thin enough for the phone's magnet to stick to the charger, but it works great. I charge it on a Magsafe nightstand charger every night. I have a cupholder magnetic mount in my truck, but it doesn't charge - it just positions the phone where I can see it for nav use, I still plug a cable into it. It sticks strongly enough that I've hit some pretty gnarly bumps and never had it come off the stand.

Back