ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

This made me laugh out loud
the big bang theory sheldon GIF

Congrats!

So happy we are finally able to make everyone aware of this. This actually started on the bus ride out to last years event. What a way to get you more insight into the event and a good player with some strong knowledge of the event and the course who should give THP an even better shot at winning. Hoping that everything we are doing with Captain and A$$ Cap makes a little more sense now to everyone.
definitely does 👊

Ohhhh Callaway you poor souls.

Let's go!
If I remember correctly this is still a team event and @mwoodpga is only one member of the team with the rest of it made up of.................

Still like our chances

Went back to the first GD to try and get some more info on Matt since I wasn't around back then, and realized I had never actually gone through the thread. A lot of the pics aren't around anymore, but it was easy to see how excited everyone was for the event. Pretty neat. Also really impressive how it's grown. That first one was only 66 pages :ROFLMAO: seems crazy to think an experience would have that few pages now. Just goes to show when something is done the right way good things happen.

Anyway.. here is the link if anyone is interested. It's a fun read

Great find and thanks for sharing

We're off to a good start though!!
I’d project two points in singles right out the gate. Solid foundation to work with.

Back