I will be in Greensboro, NC this weekend

tee time is 9:30 a.m. That way we can get more golf in.

I played golf today with Under80, he wants to go but has a wedding to go to Saturday, I should know later tonight and will let you guys know. Does Chunky have first dibs??? :act-up:

Just looked at the weather on Saturday, winds 22-26 MPH and will be around 40°F at tee off. Better dress warm!!!!!

That is short sleeve and short pant weather for OneT.

TapAhoy!

Didn't realize it was supposed to be so windy. Still can't wait it will warm up nice by hole 13 or something. Good thing we might be able to get in 27 or 36!

Just looked at the weather on Saturday, winds 22-26 MPH and will be around 40°F at tee off. Better dress warm!!!!!

You wanna play a side game tomorrow...our 4some against your 4some? 4 man best ball, losers have to send the other guys something?

You wanna play a side game tomorrow...our 4some against your 4some? 4 man best ball, losers have to send the other guys something?

I don't think that would be fair due to the weather conditions plus the course isn't that easy to begin with.

Under80 says that he is in for Saturday at Tothill, I hope this isn't an issue, I know Chunky is trying to go also.

One-T needs to make a west coast appearance. We could play a stupid amount of golf and party like it's 12/20/12.

I don't think that would be fair due to the weather conditions plus the course isn't that easy to begin with.

Guess you haven't played TX golf before!! LOL! JK!

It's cool...just wanted a friendly competition for s***s and giggles.

Guess you haven't played TX golf before!! LOL! JK!

It's cool...just wanted a friendly competition for s***s and giggles.

Nate were taking cookie down tomorrow. That's our friendly competition

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I just got the OK from the wifey. I will be there with bells on!

I was just up through there the Tuesday... I played Pleasant Ridge which was a great bargain.

Next time you're up this way give me / us a shout

Yes I will, it didn't occur to me (I'm a newbie on THP)... I thought the Pleasant Valley course was okay and good value. I was clueless off the tee, forgot my GPS, playing by myself and eyeballing distances etc. All I had was the little drawing of the holes on the scorecard to guess where to hit and where to walk to for the next tee...

p.s. I shot an 87 which I was fine with considering my issues hitting off the tee. The front nine is pretty open/forgiving but the back has some water and blind/hilly tee shots.

I haven't played there but once and it was years ago. 87 is great for flying blind. Would be for me anyway.

Do we have a second tee time since there are 5 of us going now? I know dhill37 said he was going to make one. Just don't want to get up there tomorrow and be short. Great to see Chunky is coming!! Will be great to play again with you!

We certainly do have a 2nd tee time. there are 6 of us...so we will do 2 threesomes. Sounds dirty

Back