I will be in Greensboro, NC this weekend

Ill be home this weekend and can hook with ya for a round.

Ok guys...while I was at the masters yesterday. Chunky. Goaliedave. And SethO made plans.for us at mill creek golf course in mebane nc. I know degoins wants to play so if we can get some more dudes we can get another tee time. Let us know asap.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Definitely want to play so I'm giving this a bump. There's got to be a few more guys who want to play.

Beuller........Beuller..........anyone.........anyone?

Had a great time out there today fellas. Anytime you want to get out let me know

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Well it seemed like we enjoyed each others company so much that we each took quite a few more swings than normal just to stay out there longer. It was a blast though.

Well it seemed like we enjoyed each others company so much that we each took quite a few more swings than normal just to stay out there longer. It was a blast though.

Nice, I'm super jealous.

Next time dude. Goalie Daves course is a really fun track

I really enjoyed playing with you guys today. It was good meeting setho and goaliedave for the first time. Anytime you guys wanna play just let me know!

I really enjoyed playing with you guys today. It was good meeting setho and goaliedave for the first time. Anytime you guys wanna play just let me know!

It was great meeting you too bro!

Speak for yourself bro, I shot my hdcp!

It goes without saying you were spectacular

woah now, far from that. If the par 5's were taken out I would have been more spectacular. hahaha

Stupid Par 5's

woah now, far from that. If the par 5's were taken out I would have been more spectacular. hahaha

Stupid Par 5's

Haha stupid floppers. But it was a spectacular closest to the hole competition. 50 yards right and just about OB and you still won

Guys it was a blast! Chunky, how's the wrist? Does One-T have your G20 yet?

The wrist is alright. I snuck out of the parking lot before Jarret could do his verbal magic

Stupid Par 5's

I think our cart par 5 avg was a 7, haha.

Haha stupid floppers. But it was a spectacular closest to the hole competition. 50 yards right and just about OB and you still won

hahaha...then followed up by 2 chunk'd doodie shots. Golf

I should have it, I hit it further with one hand than he does limp wristed

If irons didn't have hosels, I would have played very well.

Call RX Gus and switch clubs with him, his hosels are forgiving and flat.

man, did I hose you on the last trade? I feel like I did....haha

thats what I get for listening to the guy whose home course it was.

No but if somehow I would have ended up with my Titleist back after the day I think it would have been a hosing lol

man, did I hose you on the last trade? I feel like I did....haha

thats what I get for listening to the guy whose home course it was.

Haha! I was paid off by Chunky...

But then we would of never seen the man hug on 15.........

Back