I will be in Greensboro, NC this weekend

also, since its free to replay. I was thinking we can go back out for as many more holes as we want. Thats why we did 9:30. And everyone will get to play with each other that way

also, since its free to replay. I was thinking we can go back out for as many more holes as we want. Thats why we did 9:30. And everyone will get to play with each other that way

Yep. 2 tee times. 2 threesomes, 1 big 6some after the first hole, who knows how dirty it will get out there!

Yep. 2 tee times. 2 threesomes, 1 big 6some after the first hole, who knows how dirty it will get out there!
sounds awesome! We may need some video cameras, trash bags, knee high socks, a curling iron, 2 latex gloves, lip gloss, matches, 7 milk duds, a scarf, 1 nike tennis shoe, advil, apple cider vinegar, an apple pie scented candle, 2 oak leaves(preferably red), a santa hat, 3 plastic bags, and a snow cone maker.

sounds awesome! We may need some video cameras, trash bags, knee high socks, a curling iron, 2 latex gloves, lip gloss, matches, 7 milk duds, a scarf, 1 nike tennis shoe, advil, apple cider vinegar, an apple pie scented candle, 2 oak leaves(preferably red), a santa hat, 3 plastic bags, and a snow cone maker.

You seem to have put a lot of thought into this! Who is the sixth?

Frank Agnotti III

I would say Yorkem but that guy doesnt like me anymore.

Cool, FrankA is playing with us!!!! This is just getting better!!!! Under80 is only going to play 18 I think since he has a wedding to go to. I don't think I have ever played golf in wind like this before.

Cool, FrankA is playing with us!!!! This is just getting better!!!! Under80 is only going to play 18 I think since he has a wedding to go to. I don't think I have ever played golf in wind like this before.
its not gonna be windy! hahaha

Just got back from shipping but frogot the damn snow cone maker.
Back out I go :alien:

-I'm surprised you only want 7 milk duds this time, I coulda sworn it was like 14 or something...

I got the invite from One-T guys and I hate that I missed it but we doing Christmas with the in-laws. I hope you guys had a great time and hit em good!!

Had an awesome time today. One of my favorite courses in NC. A very stiff challenge. It was pretty chilly but not unbearable. The wind was not as bad as was called for. Pretty decent Winter day. Under80, DHill, and MightyQuinn were a blast to play with. And of course any time with One-T is magical.

Had an awesome time today. One of my favorite courses in NC. A very stiff challenge. It was pretty chilly but not unbearable. The wind was not as bad as was called for. Pretty decent Winter day. Under80, DHill, and MightyQuinn were a blast to play with. And of course any time with One-T is magical.

It was a great day! Chunky brings the life to the party!
I really enjoy playing Tot Hill.

It was pretty sweet having the course essentially to ourselves. We didn't see anyone the entire day. We all played 18 then One - T, mightyquinn and I got in 15 more before the sun was setting on us.

How was the scoring out there?

There was a little match play going on there though!!!

It was a great time today!!! Had an awesome time playing with fellow THP'ers. Had a blast playing with Chunky,One-T,dhill37 and Under80, talking smack and enjoying the great weather!!! Like Chunky said the wind wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and on the second 15 holes it wasn't bad at all. Will definitely have to do this again soon!!!

Sorry for the delay here. Man, I had such an awesome time out there saturday. Everyone seemed to be hitting the ball off the tee very well. The course itself was awesome, I have never played a course with a design like that. There were huge boulders and rocks everywhere. It is very mountain golf feeling. Lots of ups and downs, side hill lies, down hill lies, uphill lies. It really made you use every type pf shot you can imagine. There was even a bridge you had to hit over. :)

The company was awesome. I really enjoyed this 5some. We had tons of laughs. Under80 even learned I am very much a smart ass and a full times salesman. Chunky hit a bomb of a drive and Quinn says, "I thought that was gonna go further".

Dhills game has turned a complete 180 since we played over Thanksgiving. If that dude keeps it up he is gonna be in the 80s in no time. Under80 had the most epic 17 putt I have ever seen.

Chunky and I played a little match play. It was back and forth all day. We ended up finishing AS due to my horrid play on 18. Which if there wasnt a fence there I would have won. Oh well, I like Chunky so I took it easy on him. Just when I had then knife up against his throat I would let off.

I couldnt have asked for a better day. Tot Hill is a course we will need to re-visit. Such a sick track.

So, I will be in the boro this weekend if anyone is down to play

Just let me know when and where!! Would love to tee it up again with some THPers again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just let me know when and where!! Would love to tee it up again with some THPers again!

sweet dude. I am trying to find someone who wants to join. It may just be you and I

What day are you thinking? Find anybody else?

I would love to play dudes. Just not sure I will be able to

Hey Greensboro/Winston-Salem guys:

I'm traveling up that way for work next Thursday, and hope to be done with the work by around 1 pm (assuming no issues). I hope to get an afternoon 18 (maybe tee off around 2:00 or 2:30), and I was looking at this course called Oak Hollow in High Point. Anybody want to join me?

Any comments on this course? I thought it looked pretty cool in that it has some hole on the lake, and no houses, and doesn't look expensive.

If I'm solo I will walk as I prefer that but if we get a foursome and would rather ride thats fine too.

Hey Greensboro/Winston-Salem guys:

I'm traveling up that way for work next Thursday, and hope to be done with the work by around 1 pm (assuming no issues). I hope to get an afternoon 18 (maybe tee off around 2:00 or 2:30), and I was looking at this course called Oak Hollow in High Point. Anybody want to join me?

Any comments on this course? I thought it looked pretty cool in that it has some hole on the lake, and no houses, and doesn't look expensive.

If I'm solo I will walk as I prefer that but if we get a foursome and would rather ride thats fine too.

Wish I could man. Sounds like fun

I have played Oak Hollow but it has been a few years.I think the course is actually owned by the city of High Point or the Parks and Rec dept.If I remember it is a pretty good layout,not too hard.I can't comment on the condition since it has been a while since I played.They used to hold hydroplane boat races on the lake that the course plays around.

Back