How many of these did you play

The Nike 20XI and that Callaway ball feel much newer than some of those other ones. I'm guessing maybe that's the old HX line

I played the Stratas and the Hogan Hawk

Zero.

None zero zilch and I’m 47

10 of them, as best as I can recall.

7 I think. A lot of Top-Flites back in my childhood days - you took what you could get

"Played" as in bought a box or sleeve to try? Probably half of them at some point or another.

But "played" as in used as my regular ball for any extended length of time, only the DDH, when I was first starting out.

Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

All but the Nike and Slazenger. That Tour Edition brings back memories of wedge approaches spinning off of greens, lol. Greg Norman would have likely won more tournaments had he not played it so long during his peak years.

Spalding Tour Edition was my goto way back. I think they were about $22/dozen back then?
Everybody played Precept for a little while.
Nike TA2/SPN was a fantastic ball.
I once had 18 dozen Nike 20XI. A little firm, but a very good ball. Still have a couple 2 ball sleeves laying around.
Played Tour Prestige and Professionals a little too.
That makes 6.

4 of them

I recognize a couple of those as balls I"ve found on course at times, but can't say I've ever played any of them to my recollection.

I don’t recall ever putting a Precept in play. Pretty sure I’ve played the others at least once in my lifetime. Definitely the Titleist Tour Pro, the Maxfli DDH and the Callaway

I'm thinking my number here is zero lol. If I did, it wasn't on purpose at that point and I have no recollection.

I'm sure I've played several at some point, but one that jumps out is the Nike 20XI-X. That thing was like hitting a rock.

Only gamed one and it was the Slazenger.

Maybe the Callaway one depending on what it is, but possibly none

Ooh the maxfli revolution and the strata tour ace were both awesome.

I count 12 for sure Maybe 13..

15-20+ years ago I probably played a good majority of those balls as I would play whatever I found because I would lose so many balls and I couldn’t afford to buy a dozen every round. Had a wicked slice off the tee when I started.

I have used every single one of those balls. Some serious relics in there, but the 20Xi-X was a very good modern ball.

I distinctly remember the Strata Tour Ace and the Callaway Hex Black (assuming that is what it is).

Then I'm sure I had to at least stumble into the Nike 20XI-X, the Hogan Ball, the Nike TA2, Callaway CTU, and Slazenger ball. I'd even venture to say that I'm sure I found some of the Titleists when I was starting and was bound to hit those at least once or twice.

We sold several of these in the pro shop I worked in. This picture is a treat! Thanks @Parrot

Maxfli DDH was my go to ball for years. I didn't play the Pro 90, but I did play the pro 100.

I have used every single one of those balls. Some serious relics in there, but the 20Xi-X was a very good modern ball.
I did play through a box of them. Very, very firm ball with very, very high spin and good distance. For its era, good performing ball and I think it would have been even moreso for a better and stronger player than me.

Back