How many of these did you play

Parrot

Bird of the People
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
1700166147175.png
I don't remember playing the Nike TA2/SPN or a Slazenger of any kind and I'm not sure which Callaway ball is in the third row. I played a Callaway ball with the same logo as the one at bottom right but couldn't tell you what all it is. So, 13 possibly 14.

The Revolution was so good.

I definitely used a couple of those when i first started playing. The Revolution being my favorite.

This pic made me think of a funny story from last Friday. I play every Friday with 2 brothers whom are 90 & 84 years old. Both still walk and carry their bags on a course that is not very walker friendly. Anyway, last Friday, Dale (90) comes up to me on the first tee and said look what I'm playing today. I'm not sure if it was any of the Maxfli's pictured above ( I don't think so) but it was a Maxfli out of 2 dozen he received from a vendor while he was still working. He retired in 1996. He still had both dozen unopened. You could hear him hit that thing from a mile away 😂

I feel like i've hit all of them at some point when I was younger. MaxFli Revolution was my jam back in the day.

I'm sure I hit a few back in the day but don't really remember. That's back when I wasn't that familiar with golf balls.

At least 10 of them for sure. That's a pretty wide range of balls.

Tour Prestige and Professional 90.

Grandpa was a Titleist guy so when I came into playing the game in the 90s I was a Titleist guy.

I still have a couple of sleeves of his old Tour Balata's that I'll keep forever.

Only the Nike ball for me.

At least 11 of those for me. I loved putting the Titleist Professional.

I think at one point I have tried them all-and still probably have a couple hanging around somehwere.

5. Loved the Titleist tour professional

I haven't played the Ta-2 and the 90 professional.

Pinnacle Gold was the first ball I actually payed for. TopFlite Strata was a favorite of mine, until they got to the "playing card suits" logo, and raised the price considerably on that ball. Went with another ball, probably a 2-piece, like TopFlite XL, or the D2.. Titleist DT Carry(252 dimples) was a gamer for me, until they discontinued it, then Pinnacle Exception. Dunlop DDH was in my bag for a short time. Never played the Maxfli Revolution. Not that long ago, played the Slazenger Soft Distance ball, with the flash sales at Dicks, 2fer $20.. Got into Callaway with the Supersoft, for about 4 seasons, and now playing the Maxfli Softfli matte yellow. I should really try the Chrome Soft...

6, if that Callaway that doesn’t show the model is a hex tour/56. The 20XI was concrete for a core, good Lord.

The Hogan was SUCH a damn good ball!

I probably hit them all at some point but don't remember the Precept Tour. The rest I know I hit at one point. Loved Slazenger balls when I first started playing.

I don't think I've used any of these

I definitely played the Slazenger. I thought the Raw Distance ones were good because the box said they were long. I didn't hit the ball that far so fell into the marketing trap. But the balls weren't too expensive so not a loss for me.

Nike 20XI is the only one I think

I'm somewhere around 11.

13 were found, hit again (maybe a second time) and sent back to the course. Those bring me back to my childhood :p

2 I think. Maybe 3. That Slazenger and Pro 90 for sure.

Five. I had a 5-gallon bucket of the Professional 100’s and played those forever. Probably why I sucked. All hat no cattle.

At least 12 of them. I couldn’t identify all of them.

Back