dont get a sissy gun... get a 50cal and man up

j/k

Last edited:
I could shoot you 4 times before you got that big ba***** up and aimed haha

I've fired several handguns in my time; when i decided in something fir the home it came down to a simple beretta 9mm. Easy to aim, easy to clean; and the bullets aren't too expensive for target practice.

I live in a great neighborhood though it was more a thing for our summer home when we visit. I like target practice and there isn't a whole lot to do in the mountains hah.

I'm thinking Beretta 9mm too CG. It will do the job that I need it to do with out having a full blown out arsenal in my home... LOL

.40 cal is a nice compromise also, bit more knock down power than a 9mm but not a hand-cannon either, same sized gun as a 9mm... dimension wise

In the process of getting a beretta. waiting on my back ground check. Should come back emaculant. then I get to got to another type of range... a shooting range.

In the process of getting a beretta. waiting on my back ground check. Should come back emaculant. then I get to got to another type of range... a shooting range.

just got caught up on the post, man that sucks, I'd go crazy thats for sure!

Pulling my hair out and still argueing with my insurance company. Of course, they low balled me. Go figure. Pay them a crap load of money over the past 6 years to hardly get anything when something actually happens to where I need their help. It's total BS!

Really sorry to hear it man. Hope everything gets squared away for ya soon. Don't worry about whoever did this. They'll get what's coming to them sooner or later.

In December I came home from duck hunting ( a Tuesday afternoon) to find an unknown car in my driveway and my front door kicked in. I live on top of a large hill with only two neighbors within 3 miles of me. Needless to say it was me versus him. I have my conceal carry license and since I was duck hunting I also had my shotgun. I parked my truck on the bumper of his 150lb 1990 civic and confronted him going through my wife's jewelry chest. Once he saw the 12 gauge aimed at his skull plus the .45 subcompact XD on my hip he just laid down. He was a tweeked out crack head looking for gold to melt down. He passed up easy in and out access of laptops/ipods etc. just to get to gold jewelry. He later confessed to over 100 break ins around the county. It was quite the adrenaline rush to say the least. Thanks to him we now have a security system for when my wife is home by herself when I am working late into the night during tax season.

In December I came home from duck hunting ( a Tuesday afternoon) to find an unknown car in my driveway and my front door kicked in. I live on top of a large hill with only two neighbors within 3 miles of me. Needless to say it was me versus him. I have my conceal carry license and since I was duck hunting I also had my shotgun. I parked my truck on the bumper of his 150lb 1990 civic and confronted him going through my wife's jewelry chest. Once he saw the 12 gauge aimed at his skull plus the .45 subcompact XD on my hip he just laid down. He was a tweeked out crack head looking for gold to melt down. He passed up easy in and out access of laptops/ipods etc. just to get to gold jewelry. He later confessed to over 100 break ins around the county. It was quite the adrenaline rush to say the least. Thanks to him we now have a security system for when my wife is home by herself when I am working late into the night during tax season.

man, that's what I love about southern states. Seeing that you're in Oklahoma. Seems like everyone down here is armed with something lol

My garage was done over last year so i feel your pain.. On the plus side everything got replace with newer stuff! i really do hope the dirty scruffs get anal warts..

In New Jersey you would have been required to make the guy tea and crackers or get sued for violating his civil rights...

In New Jersey you would have been required to make the guy tea and crackers or get sued for violating his civil rights...

In Oklahoma, his civil rights were voided when he decided to break into my home.

Okay, Everything is slowly getting back to normal. Thank goodness I had insurance and my new irons weren't here yet! See some light at the end of the tunnel.

At least they didnt take your golf stuff right? I guess just try to look at the positive but it is really a crappy situation. Sorry you had to go through it.

Got all my stuff pretty much replaced. Heard a few stories around town about it. The same 2 names have come up multiple times. Relay the info to the popo. They can't do anything with out evidence. So Delta Ohio may have a masked crusader! Like when Casey Jones on TMNT finds the 7 iron in the alley and says "I will never call golf a boring sport again."

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Bullfrog:

So sorry to hear about your demise. Like someone else said items can be replaced and you're safe. No apologies necessary for your anger... I'd be livid.

Alex

The most frustrating thing for me when I was a cop in 'da Bronx was when I knew who the bad guys were, the complainants were convinced they knew, but there wasn't enough evidence for the necessary "probable cause" to effect an arrest.

The only consolation... we eventually got 'em all. So very sad that it took more victims in order to acquire further evidence to substantiate an arrest. I feel your pain, albeit from a different side.

Back