Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Here's a hotd from today. I meant to say right of the hole when I was on the green.
Nice tee shot, and great par. Thanks for sharing...:D

Nice hole Bullfrog! I like the Nicklaus type putting

Nice HOTD BF. Par is is always good.

Didn't video this but thought this would be pretty cool to show. According to a couple websites, the bunker is 18 feet below the green. I'd agree with that 100%. Didn't have a 60 degree wedge, only a 56. Got out in one and went through the green but I was pretty happy with that.

cimg1145o.jpg

HOTD: Music added because the audio came out a little weird. 182 yards, 115 degrees out. No wind, elevated tee box.

In another thread but here's the result:

Spoiler
cimg1152b.jpg

Last but not least, the parking lot temperature when I got back from playing. It melted my hotel room key and made it curl over in the cup holder.

cimg1159n.jpg

Holy crap, MWard...that's frakkin' hot!

Nice hole Frogger.........love the birdie call.......kind of.

mward......I think you win the award for worst HOTD video posted to date. Nice hole though. :bashful:

Nice hole Frogger.........love the birdie call.......kind of.

mward......I think you win the award for worst HOTD video posted to date. Nice hole though. :bashful:

Haha sorry to disappoint? I had to drop the camera off at one point and then walk to my tee box so there was some dead space and I suck at video editing. Thus why I just added music and youtube edited the camera shaking while I zoomed in. Thought I had the first on video ace

Great par, G4L! And great "par", Buck! :alien: You guys just mash the ball. I won't be playing from the tips in Sept.

Nice job Buck and G4L! Way to suck it up on hole 36! Fairways did look nice!

Good up and down Cookie. Got to love playing in the wind.

Very nice up and down to save bogey.

Great looking Hole G4L and Buck.

We have a couple hotd videos to put up. Redlyne is doing some editing now. We did a very unique one as well! Good times. Can't wait to watch these. Especially Buckjobs..... Even Cookies I guess.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Buckjob and G4L thanks for all those vids and the last one there was great. That was a great par Buck.

Cookie, thats not a bad bogey buddy. They can't all be pars.

another Sea View HOTD with Golf4Life and I. also the THP Tour Van Stop in Atlantic City if you're on the fence check out the fairways and greens. they are amazing! gonna be a great time!

Heres the Link to the TourVan Thread; http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?33252-THP-Tour-Van-Event-Atlantic-City-NJ

and the video
Nicely done Gents...:D

Good bogey save there Cookie...didn't dig a huge hole after the penalty.

Nice putt Cook. You always seem to get those saves with that putter. Buck and g4l you guys crack me up. Can't wait to get up that way.

Nice HOTD from Pukefrog, Buck and G4L...love the drag putt par Buck...LOL

Good putt to save the bogey Cookie, sometimes those can be as important as a par putt.

Hole of the day vid from 7-16-12

Nice roll with the putter Cookie in your HOTD vid.

Redlyne to Kyle after he hits it into the bunker, "I don't know what to say". LMAO

Great putt for the birdie there Tmex! Swing is looking good man.

Nice Birdie Tmex....

Gotta love Kyle missing that short putt twice, once on each side of the hole..LOL

Nice hole, guys! Very nice bird, Tmex!

Back