Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Didn't hit my drive as well as I normally do on that hole, but oh well. Here's the par 5 8th hole at my local course!

Didn't hit my drive as well as I normally do on that hole, but oh well. Here's the par 5 8th hole at my local course!

Nice chip and birdie.

Was that a 343 yd drive? 500 yd par 5 with 157 left? Impressive..

Great up and down as well

Nice hole Darren. That's a helluva long drive. And a nice bird.

Excellent hole man...Driver 8 iron is pretty awesome. Great birdie. Thanks for sharing. :D

It's on video so it must be true. :act-up:

Haters gonna hate, I guess. I normally end up with just a wedge left in, but that's only if you can hit it onto the slight downhill at the far left of the fairway. Hit it too long though and you're getting cart path and ending in the woods, so I try to avoid it if I can.

Well done Darren.

Tapping from my S3

Great job Darren!

Well done guys!

Haters gonna hate, I guess. I normally end up with just a wedge left in, but that's only if you can hit it onto the slight downhill at the far left of the fairway. Hit it too long though and you're getting cart path and ending in the woods, so I try to avoid it if I can.

No hating here. A 343 yard drive is a 343 yard drive.

Nice hole DK!

The "it's on the internet so it must be real" line tells me differently. Though I could care less if you think I faked it for whatever reason.

Not saying you faked it and by saying it was on video meant it shows proof. But if you want to get all confrontational, knock yourself out. I too could really care less about it.

Not saying you faked it and by saying it was on video meant it shows proof. But if you want to get all confrontational, knock yourself out. I too could really care less about it.
Just don't understand the call out, but as mentioned, I don't really care much either way.

Lots of crumpyness in here.

i also could care less, 343 is weak! even for an internet distance. i mean i would go with at least 400 to start!

couple disclaimers

#1 i said the S word in the video! so be forewarned

#2 the hole was actually playing close to 380 i forgot we played the ladies tees cause we were to tired to walk to the mens tees and i was to lazy to go back and fix it on the video. plus its the easiest way to make our drives look farther. Internet Distances FTW!

Heres 1 of 2 HOTD from Aronimink GC.

Thainer, Jersey Nate, and myself

Nice drive and great video!!

That 3 jack was unacceptable!!

Nice drive and great video!!

That 3 jack was unacceptable!!

Awesome video, and yah what was that?! drive for show, putt for dough! :D

Thainer, STEP UP YOUR GAME! haha.

Dang, I want to partake in this long drive contest... but you guys are too far!

couple disclaimers

#1 i said the S word in the video! so be forewarned

Haha...nice hole there guys. I had to edit one of my vids with music due to my potty mouth...probably turned out for the better. :D

Thanks for sharing guys.

Nice Video. Great drive Buckjob. The putting...not so much! Still better than I could do! Course looks amazing!

you think thats bad putting wait till you guys see the other HOTD we did!

Back