Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice Bogey Cookie...guess Dallas was spared from all the rain we got down here.

Seth there will be no 4 jacking in the Morgan Cup on Saturday dude!

Kyle...congrats on your marriage and the par...haha

Nice Sergio run/jump impression on the 1st video Seth! I'm not even going to say anything about that putting display on the last video.

Congrats Gus and nice couple holes there. WTF is going on with the tree branch hanging across the tee box on the par 3. Have to hit a punch iron due to it? Stupid.

Good hitting Cookie......making those par putts is going to be key in 2 weeks!

That's a good bogey in those conditions Cookie. Nice hole.

another HOTD from Sea View yesterday this one is on the Pine Course. really my favorite of the 2 we played.

That's a good bogey in those conditions Cookie. Nice hole.

What conditions...a 15mph wind is conditions?? I would never play golf if I had to wait till the wind was under 15mph to play...LOL

Another good HOTD Buck and G4L

Nice HOTD videos everyone!

Alright I finally have my power on after five long very hot dazes. Pmoa and I along with Jim and Cooper get together at Bulle Rock last Saturday Morning for a round of Championship level golf playing from the Blue tees at 6334 yds.

Wow - I play from the whites and that course gives me all I can handle! Have to play with you boys soon! The thing that makes that course so nice imo is the conditions... immaculate. Layout wise, it's good, but nothing spectacular. If you could put those conditions at Mountain Branch, that would be one hell of a golf course! Again, thats just me ( and the guys I play with generally feel the same ) I do like that hole though - although that pond has stolen 1 or 2 shots!!

Another nice hole there Buck and G4L....school of hard long knockers. Ha

Definitely a solid par Buck, great lag. G4L with the nice putt to save bogey!

SethO here posting from RxGus account. Here is his final hole ever as a bachelor.
Congrats on the marriage....and thanks for sharing the hole guys. :D

another HOTD from Sea View yesterday this one is on the Pine Course. really my favorite of the 2 we played.
Another great looking hole. Thanks for sharing that. :D

thanks stranger where you been? you better be coming up to AC for the TOUR VAN Get together!

Oh I'll be there and draggins Snypa13 all the way there.

Finally got caught up with all you squirrels on H.O.T.D's

Have a cute little present for Golf4Life and Buckjob

SPOILER
Spoiler
Untitled-1.jpg

Finally got caught up with all you squirrels on H.O.T.D's

Have a cute little present for Golf4Life and Buckjob

SPOILER
Spoiler
Untitled-1.jpg

Hahaha that's awesome! It really was freakin close to the camera

Nice hole Buck and G4L. That's a lot of backspin Buck. 12 feet? Wow.

Nice hole Buck and G4L. That's a lot of backspin Buck. 12 feet? Wow.

I usually don't get that much unless there's a little bit of a slope. I think that was slightly uphill. I do get a lot of balls that hit and stop for me. Even with the c tapers.

Another nice HOTD vid Buck and brett the course looks like it's in great shape.
I hope to be able to get time oof to make the Jersey Tour Van weekend.

Here's a hotd from today. I meant to say right of the hole when I was on the green.

Great tee shot bullfrog! Were you expecting that much break or just push the putt? Either way, par is always good!

No I didn't push it. I was expecting the break. The ball just sort of hit a plug mark and straightened out.

Nice shot bullfrog! Good par as well...I'd take 18 of those.

Nice par Bullfrog but you and I are going to have a talk about how to fix a ball mark. great hole.

Nice par Bullfrog but you and I are going to have a talk about how to fix a ball mark. great hole.

lol i thought the same thing, great par though Bullfrog, really great shot from the tee!

I love watching all these videos. Nice job guys. I really need to get out and film one.

Back