Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

went to the range the other day got out my glove it was wet when i put it away last. got it out it was all hard and shriveled i thought that was gonna be it for it finally.... put it on stretched right back out and was great as always. im still amazed at how long these gloves last. there still is barely any wear on mine. i think i may wash it soon since guys have had success with that. i still have a feel glove that i havn't even taken out of the package yet. these may last me till end of next year the way they are going.

I was playing in a scramble tournament this past weekend and one of the guys on my team was constantly swapping out his golf gloves during the hot and humid weather. Meanwhile, I rarely even took my Hirzl off. Curious, he finally asked me how in the world I managed to use the same glove for the entire round. After inspecting my glove and hearing my thoughts on it, I think I've convinced him to give Hirzl a try. Hopefully he'll be yet another satisfied Hirzl user.

It's official! After 15 rounds and who knows how many range sessions, my Hirzl glove has given up the ghost. The funny part is the palm still looks great. The place that it got a hole in it is on the thumb where it doesn't contact the grip. No worries though I have another on ordered and on it's way. I guess that is the biggest complement that I can give to this product, I am ordering a new one. Here are some pictures of the glove.

453bc897-b799-cb79.jpg

453bc897-b7af-2ca0.jpg

453bc897-b7c2-9f69.jpg

It's official! After 15 rounds and who knows how many range sessions, my Hirzl glove has given up the ghost. The funny part is the palm still looks great. The place that it got a hole in it is on the thumb where it doesn't contact the grip. No worries though I have another on ordered and on it's way. I guess that is the biggest complement that I can give to this product, I am ordering a new one. Here are some pictures of the glove.

453bc897-b799-cb79.jpg

453bc897-b7af-2ca0.jpg

453bc897-b7c2-9f69.jpg

if they made the glove all out of the palm leather id never need another glove ever again! lol

That's pretty interesting, as mine tore in the exact same place. I probably had around 15 rounds in myself. I need to order another one though... Great glove!

if they made the glove all out of the palm leather id never need another glove ever again! lol

You are totally right. It would be like those Stride gum commercials where they have to force the people to get a new piece. Haha

well i finally am gonna start using my trust feel glove now.... not because my control is finally toast but because i lost it on the course yesterday and couldn't find it. i was pretty pissed off about it. i am def gonna buy another control for when im at the range. i like having a range glove especially something that last like this one does. but im really excited to see the difference between the 2 gloves i think im gonna like the feel even more than the control.

I swear that I think my Hirzl is ready to retire, because I leave or drop it somewhere at least once a round. Then I get all panicky and go searching for it. I think that's the only way that it will end up getting a break.

well i finally am gonna start using my trust feel glove now.... not because my control is finally toast but because i lost it on the course yesterday and couldn't find it. i was pretty pissed off about it. i am def gonna buy another control for when im at the range. i like having a range glove especially something that last like this one does. but im really excited to see the difference between the 2 gloves i think im gonna like the feel even more than the control.

I swear that I think my Hirzl is ready to retire, because I leave or drop it somewhere at least once a round. Then I get all panicky and go searching for it. I think that's the only way that it will end up getting a break.

yeah i realized it teeing off of 18 so i finished and went back for like 20 minutes trying to find it. i was upset but now im excited to try out the feel glove thats been sitting in my trunk for 3 months.

I purchased two Hirzl Trust Control gloves because of this review thread.

It's easily the best golf glove I have ever used. I have two rounds on my Hirzl. The grip is trememdous. It stays this way throughout the entire round and seems to get ever tackier during the round. You never get the feeling your glove might be too wet with humidity and you either have to change gloves or your hands slip on the grip. I feel extremely confident gripping the club with the Hirzl.

I normally don't take my glove off during a round. That can be a challenge when there's a lot of humidty. This glove is like glue all round long and even when it's humid!! I know it's only two rounds, but the glove appears to be in great shape. I can't say this for the cabretta gloves I've used.

I now have 4 cabretta gloves just sitting in my bag that will probably never get any play.

Thanks to those who took the time to review this awesome glove! :clapp:

I purchased two Hirzl Trust Control gloves because of this review thread.

It's easily the best golf glove I have ever used. I have two rounds on my Hirzl. The grip is trememdous. It stays this way throughout the entire round and seems to get ever tackier during the round. You never get the feeling your glove might be too wet with humidity and you either have to change gloves or your hands slip on the grip. I feel extremely confident gripping the club with the Hirzl.

I normally don't take my glove off during a round. That can be a challenge when there's a lot of humidty. This glove is like glue all round long and even when it's humid!! I know it's only two rounds, but the glove appears to be in great shape. I can't say this for the cabretta gloves I've used.

I now have 4 cabretta gloves just sitting in my bag that will probably never get any play.

Thanks to those who took the time to review this awesome glove! :clapp:

Awesome! I'm glad to have been a part of the Hirzl testing and helping let others know what a great product Hirzl is producing.

I think my glove may be close to done - three months later.

It has a little area that is starting to tear on the top and it's not closing as tightly as it was before. Kind of leaves a little movement in the palm area that I'm not liking. I may give another wash to see if that helps tighten it up. I'll be sad when this glove goes. It's seen lots of golf and has been very good to me.

Hi folks,

So my Hirzl has been put to sleep. The glove lasted me over 30 rounds. The stink is unbearable, I washed it a few times. I must smell :)

There is no doubt that these gloves exceeded my expectations for performance, durability, and feel. I have never had a glove that could be worn a full round without taking off in hot weather. There was not water log feeling. It felt great, and that glove had oddles of grip. I had to go back and play my spare glove, it was good. However, it could not match the Hirzl.

Breakdown-

Feel - 10/10
Grip 10/10
Durability 10/10
Looks 8.5/10 only because the green through me off at first. Something just could not like the glove at first.
Price Point is sensational for this high quality glove. Anyone I spoke with about it agreed.

Here is the kicker for me, would I buy this glove again? Abso-freakin-lutley! I will hold out till next year to see what improvements (outside esthetics there are none I can think of) Hirzl makes.

This glove, one glove, almost lasted an entire season. Thanks Hirzl, you have a winner. Thanks THP. Thanks members!

That was FUN

Hi folks,

So my Hirzl has been put to sleep. The glove lasted me over 30 rounds. The stink is unbearable, I washed it a few times. I must smell :)

There is no doubt that these gloves exceeded my expectations for performance, durability, and feel. I have never had a glove that could be worn a full round without taking off in hot weather. There was not water log feeling. It felt great, and that glove had oddles of grip. I had to go back and play my spare glove, it was good. However, it could not match the Hirzl.

Breakdown-

Feel - 10/10
Grip 10/10
Durability 10/10
Looks 8.5/10 only because the green through me off at first. Something just could not like the glove at first.
Price Point is sensational for this high quality glove. Anyone I spoke with about it agreed.

Here is the kicker for me, would I buy this glove again? Abso-freakin-lutley! I will hold out till next year to see what improvements (outside esthetics there are none I can think of) Hirzl makes.

This glove, one glove, almost lasted an entire season. Thanks Hirzl, you have a winner. Thanks THP. Thanks members!

That was FUN

Well THP.. you guys might have done it again. I never heard of Hirzl until I arrived at this forum and saw this thread. I have a serious problem with gloves and sweat and it sounds like this glove may be a solution. I found Hirzl at Golf Town and I'm considering the purchase because of this thread. First the RX and now maybe the Hirzl??? Hmmmmm.

Alex

Mine is still going strong, Its one ugly SOB now from the stains but there is no rips, tears, really any wear on the palm at all. Its getting a little stiff when I first put it on but all gloves do that after months and months of use and sweat. I can at least get through the rest of the year with this glove. AMAZING

Purchased two Hirzl gloves a few days ago, a control and a feel. I used the control for the first time yesterday and enjoyed it very much. Great grip and no problems with sweat (it was just over 90 here). After 14 holes and a little range time, it still looks and feels new. Hopefully it stays this way.

Purchased two Hirzl gloves a few days ago, a control and a feel. I used the control for the first time yesterday and enjoyed it very much. Great grip and no problems with sweat (it was just over 90 here). After 14 holes and a little range time, it still looks and feels new. Hopefully it stays this way.

Jeff it will stay that way for a long time compared to a normal glove, I would of been through 2-3 maybe 4 normal gloves by now but im on the same Hirzl

I definitely might have skimmed on this one but what's the consensus on how to wash these things? So far I'm loving my Trust Feel. 1st sign that it's doing it's job is that I didn't have to switch gloves mid round which I normally do with other gloves. I also love how over the first round it basically conformed to my hand and is staying that way during storage.

This easily was one of my best purchases of the year for me.

Jeff it will stay that way for a long time compared to a normal glove, I would of been through 2-3 maybe 4 normal gloves by now but im on the same Hirzl

Good to hear. The reviews are the reason I bought them. I hate buying gloves so often.

I bought one a few weeks ago and i probably have about 8 rounds on it now and no real signs of wear. The top of the thumb is starting to discolor a bit from maybe sweat but other than that looks pretty new.

Mine is still going strong, Its one ugly SOB now from the stains but there is no rips, tears, really any wear on the palm at all. Its getting a little stiff when I first put it on but all gloves do that after months and months of use and sweat. I can at least get through the rest of the year with this glove. AMAZING

Good to hear. I haven't purchased one yet cause it being so late in the season(due to heat I just go without a glove now) but next year i'll be pick one up.

I picked up the True Feel in Martins PGA Superstore in Myrtle Beach last week based off of this thread.
4 rounds in hot, humid weather and had zero problems with slickness on the glove.
There was a Hirzl rep there as well that gave me his card and said that the glove is guaranteed for life that it won't rip and if it does, to mail to them and they'll send a new one.

I picked up the True Feel in Martins PGA Superstore in Myrtle Beach last week based off of this thread.
4 rounds in hot, humid weather and had zero problems with slickness on the glove.
There was a Hirzl rep there as well that gave me his card and said that the glove is guaranteed for life that it won't rip and if it does, to mail to them and they'll send a new one.

I find it interesting that the SOFFT says nothing about the inreased grip compared to the True Feel. And that the True Feel has less grip tha the Control. With my sweat and I would gladly take the glove with the most grip even though it's geared to the "lower handicap" according to the Hirzl site. Lifetime Guarantee against rips... interesting.

Alex

I find it interesting that the SOFFT says nothing about the inreased grip compared to the True Feel. And that the True Feel has less grip tha the Control. With my sweat and I would gladly take the glove with the most grip even though it's geared to the "lower handicap" according to the Hirzl site. Lifetime Guarantee against rips... interesting.

Alex

He had the Trust Feel and Trust Control to try on.
The Control just had too much padding for me.
It felt like I was wearing two gloves.
The Feel felt great and like I said, no grip problems with sweat or humidity.

Back