Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

Yep, I've had mine for almost THREE months now.

The only complaint is that it last so long that it starts to reek after awhile. Thank god I learned that you could wash them.

I am out of the Hirzl glove testing. Not by choice, but somebody needed my golf bag and all its contents more than I do apparently and they were nice enough to take it from my garage yesterday.

But it was a great glove. When I get the insurance money to replace what is missing I am sure I would order myself another one.

I would recommend this glove to anybody who happens upon this post: the thing last forever.

Now to start building a new bag or to take a break for a bit. I haven’t decided.

I am out of the Hirzl glove testing. Not by choice, but somebody needed my golf bag and all its contents more than I do apparently and they were nice enough to take it from my garage yesterday.

But it was a great glove. When I get the insurance money to replace what is missing I am sure I would order myself another one.

I would recommend this glove to anybody who happens upon this post: the thing last forever.

Now to start building a new bag or to take a break for a bit. I haven’t decided.

wow that sucks, sorry to hear that.

sucks jbrown!

wow man thats just horrible

The real bad news about all this is that my THP divot repair tool was in the stolen bag as well. But, I am sure it is giving some love to somebody in a back room of a pawn shop near by.

Which glove do you guys think is the best? TBH i'm not a huge fan of the black palm and would rather buy the Soft based on looks but i'll get the Feel if noone has anything to add about the Soft. I'm looking for durablity and something good in the heat.

That just effing blows. I hate that. Good news is at least you get a new bag full of goodies.

Sorry to hear about your bag being stolen there brother! I don't have alot sitting in my garage but if you need anything just hollar at me.

Thanks guys. Just got back from the local golf shop and started looking around. Lots of new things to try out and put on my list. He did not, however, have any Hirzl gloves in his store and I let him know that he might loose my buisness on that matter unless he were to bring some in.

Just washed mine for the second time as it was getting rather grubby looking. This time I hand washed it in some hot water with a little washing gel in it. Looks to have cleaned up nicely again. It's drying out on top of my bag now

Finally worked a hole into the index finger of the Hirzl. I will be ordering another one soon! Today hopefully... I can still definitely use this even with a hole.

Purchased the Trust Control glove about 6 weeks ago while in Granbury. I have about 5 rounds and 7 range sessions using the glove. As other I have found the glove to be very tacky even in the 100+ degree weather we are having. The glove has held up well and stays supple but the one issue I have with the glove is that I have no feel with this glove. The palm feels thick. I think I will give the Trust Feel a try. Pardon the skim but is the palm leather of the Feel a little thinner material? I also notice that the Feel is a smooth leather in the palm while the Control has a pebbled surface in the palm. I really want to find one that I like as I really like the durability and the tackiness of the glove.

just got my trust control in the mail today so i will be testing it out tomorrow.

I'm hoping mine is dry for tomorrow as my nephews want to play again and I didn't bring any other gloves with me.

Which glove do you guys think is the best? TBH i'm not a huge fan of the black palm and would rather buy the Soft based on looks but i'll get the Feel if noone has anything to add about the Soft. I'm looking for durablity and something good in the heat.

TO JL.. damn that sucks dude...

I have one of each. Main differences:

Control is a bit thicker, w/ that tacky / sticky black surface w/ tiny bumps
Feel is a little thinner palm of very similar surface

Soft is a really supple cabretta (sp?) leather the entire glove, hence soffffftt. it IS NOT the same type of palm material as the Control / Feel. It is however, similar to the white parts of the Control / Feel. To me it feels like a better made version of the Nike TW gloves.

It has been very little time for playing golf for me lately, but still using my Hirzl Trust feel. It works great still, not as good as new when wet, but more than good enough not to switch gloves yet.

After replacing my lost Trust Control, I've put 4 rounds on my new glove and it still looks new. I've got tournaments the next two weekends, so it'll be getting a good end of the summer test. No doubt it will exceed all expectations.

I have just washed my control glove. When it dried up it was very tight, hard to put on. When I slid it up and strapped it down, it felt great. I still see discoloration, albeit, this is the first glove that has lasted so long and has been in need of washing (odor and vanity reasons). I cannot count how many range sessions but I do believe that I have over 35 rounds with this glove. I am going to stock up on these as when someone makes something I really like, they take it away when I need more. Fantastic gloves. Some of my friends are wearing them now and really are impressed by feel and durability. Love this glove in the rain, it still sticks well to grips.

Got a hirzl control on eBay
Did any of you glove logo get ripped off of the glove
As the logo on my glove was peeled away when it was in my pocket

Great reviews on these and sounds like it's exactly what I need down here in the hot Florida weather! I'll be sure to pick some up soon!

No issues with anything coming of the glove. Solid quality!!!

Great reviews on these and sounds like it's exactly what I need down here in the hot Florida weather! I'll be sure to pick some up soon!

Even on three holes and a range session the Trust Feel felt great. This might be THE glove for me.

I got 32 rounds on my trust feel glove and the white part on the thumb finally worn out. I have many, many range sessions since I received it. I still use it for practice and sometimes still use it in very hot weather. I have played about 6 rounds on my second trust feel glove. This is the first glove that I have owned the palm area did not wear out.

Great feedback all. I keep saying I am buying one, just haven't done it. I can't decide between the control and feel. Was hoping mine would make it to the end of the year, but it should have been replaced weeks ago.

Back