If you see me, this guy is probably within reach. I don't go for plastic firearms, especially those with just a tab on the trigger they call a "safe action trigger". Tell how safe that is that to the hundreds of victims of unintended discharges when the trigger got pushed by clothing etc whilst holstering. I much prefer the multitude of safeties a 1911 platform offers.
I also think any design you have to pull the trigger to dissemble the firearm is an inherently flawed design. When I was a kid toy pistols were metal, cheap toys were plastic.
View attachment 9196406View attachment 9196407
Once you get used to a H&K P7, it is the superior safety system.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

IMG_2320.jpegIMG_2321.jpeg
New hunting rig for this season.
Seekins precision Havak with a 3x18x50 Trijicon Tenmile and Deadair Nomad 30cal silencer. Chambers in 6.5 PRC.

Just a few of my favorite rimfires. I may not be a fan of Ruger center fire pistols, but their rimfire pistols are fantastic. Browing BL22 lever gun. Handy and accurate. I am busy killing bad soup cans....

I can afford to shoot as much .22 as I desire. 5.56 or 9mm, not so much.20230806_163426.jpg

Just a few of my favorite rimfires. I may not be a fan of Ruger center fire pistols, but their rimfire pistols are fantastic. Browing BL22 lever gun. Handy and accurate. I am busy killing bad soup cans....

I can afford to shoot as much .22 as I desire. 5.56 or 9mm, not so much.View attachment 9197236
I was seriously considering a Mark IV, but got the Sig instead.

Posted it a few pages back. .22, P220 I think it is called.
Nice. I got my son a Sig Mosquito for his 12th birthday. For his 21st Gave him a 9mm P226 and a .22 conversion kit, he has 10 .22 mags.
A selection of 9mm mags
4 20 rd
12 18 round
8 15 round.

Pistols don't go bad often, but mags do fail..... if I find MecGars at a good price, I buy them..
I don't own a pistol with less than 10 mags.

I also gave him the origonal 9mm 3" EMP he had been using in competition since he was 12. Just yesterday he was knocking down can after can from 30 yards about as fast as you can pull the trigger. I think he knows that gun. Lol

Nice. I got my son a Sig Mosquito for his 12th birthday. For his 21st Gave him a 9mm P226 and a .22 conversion kit, he has 10 .22 mags.
A selection of 9mm mags
4 20 rd
12 18 round
8 15 round.

Pistols don't go bad often, but mags do fail..... if I find MecGars at a good price, I buy them..
I don't own a pistol with less than 10 mags.

I also gave him the origonal 9mm 3" EMP he had been using in competition since he was 12. Just yesterday he was knocking down can after can from 30 yards about as fast as you can pull the trigger. I think he knows that gun. Lol
I'll have to check out MecGar, Wilson combat has always been my go to, but they have some gaps in what they offer for sure.

I'll have to check out MecGar, Wilson combat has always been my go to, but they have some gaps in what they offer for sure.
MecGar is the OEM mag supplier for many quality pistol manufacturers.

I can afford to shoot as much .22 as I desire. 5.56 or 9mm, not so much.View attachment 9197236
Love our Mark IV. It’s so fun taking it to tin can alley at our shooting range

I have a Winchester 9422 mag that looks just like that rifle. Love shooting it

Wait, they made a 1911 .22?!?!?!?
Browning made one at something like 80% scale. My brother has one. Fantastic build quality. Of course, it is a Browning so that's kind of expected.

Kimber and Marvel make 22LR top ends for 1911’s as well. Hard to want to sling 230’s after getting one!

I think you need to get a Browning Medalist like mine to go with the Lever Browning..

24381310_1.jpg

Back