SGAmmo usually has good prices. Also Bone Frog Gun Club if you’re looking for high end and you can catch it in stock

If you see me, this guy is probably within reach. I don't go for plastic firearms, especially those with just a tab on the trigger they call a "safe action trigger". Tell how safe that is that to the hundreds of victims of unintended discharges when the trigger got pushed by clothing etc whilst holstering. I much prefer the multitude of safeties a 1911 platform offers.
I also think any design you have to pull the trigger to dissemble the firearm is an inherently flawed design. When I was a kid toy pistols were metal, cheap toys were plastic.

Negligent discharges come from laziness and complacency, not “flawed” designs. Nice Springfield, btw

Lucky Gunner gfactory reloads are so good and coinsistent I use them in competetion. Their 124 grain 9MM NATO round is the most accurate I have used in my P226, at 2/3 the cost of many lesser rounds..

Academy has blazer 9mm on sale like 19.99 for 50 rounds I grabbed some.

Academy has blazer 9mm on sale like 19.99 for 50 rounds I grabbed some.
That is frightening. In 2019 I was selling 115 grain FMJ Blazers for $8.95 a box....

Negligent discharges come from laziness and complacency, not “flawed” designs. Nice Springfield, btw
Sig P320... hold my beer...

Lucky Gunner gfactory reloads are so good and coinsistent I use them in competetion. Their 124 grain 9MM NATO round is the most accurate I have used in my P226, at 2/3 the cost of many lesser rounds..
Link please?

Thanks!

Where is it 14.95?
Was a sale at academy they had for blazer like a 3 day thing. I bought 2 boxes. 380 for the wife's was still dumb expensive though

Was a sale at academy they had for blazer like a 3 day thing. I bought 2 boxes. 380 for the wife's was still dumb expensive though
.380 is always stupid expensive. I still love my little P238 in the summer......

Sorry, I misspoke. It's Georgia Arms. Lucky Gunner is where I used to get my 00 and 5.56 for 3 gun competition.

Um.... Georgia Arms recently had a devastating fire in their complex. It was on the news and on other firearms website/forums. o_O:cry:

Hopefully the damage is minor and they can get back to business quickly!

If you see me, this guy is probably within reach. I don't go for plastic firearms, especially those with just a tab on the trigger they call a "safe action trigger". Tell how safe that is that to the hundreds of victims of unintended discharges when the trigger got pushed by clothing etc whilst holstering. I much prefer the multitude of safeties a 1911 platform offers.
I also think any design you have to pull the trigger to dissemble the firearm is an inherently flawed design. When I was a kid toy pistols were metal, cheap toys were plastic.
View attachment 9196406View attachment 9196407
Agreed on the Glock "safeties" being useless. The rest? Agree to disagree I guess. I have plenty of steel and composite pistols, there are pros and cons to both.

Enjoy shooting with clays being my other main hobby.

Did some IDPA a while back and would like one day to get back to it. Carry is a p365 mostly but also have a 225A1 and 239. There've been others but these are the current residents in the safe.

Um.... Georgia Arms recently had a devastating fire in their complex. It was on the news and on other firearms website/forums. o_O:cry:

Hopefully the damage is minor and they can get back to business quickly!
May be too soon but did they have a Smokin Deal.
Hope Noone was injured.

Carry is a p365 mostly but also have a 225A1 and 239. There've been others but these are the current residents in the safe.
P239 is a fantastic carry pistol. It was my mainstay until Springfield came out with the EMP. I still cant get over the fact that they discontinued it. Wish I never gave mine to my nephew.
I may be moving on from the EMP. I have a Springfield HiPower clone on the way.

P239 is a fantastic carry pistol. It was my mainstay until Springfield came out with the EMP. I still cant get over the fact that they discontinued it. Wish I never gave mine to my nephew.
I may be moving on from the EMP. I have a Springfield HiPower clone on the way.
Took a gun into the gunsmith today to get some work done and they had a pile of used Sigs in the shop. Would have walked out with one if I hadn't just bought the .22 the other day.

Damnit, why are guns so expensive? 😂

IMG_2412.jpeg

Post Covid

relative to the 365 it's crazy heavy for carry but i surely do love the decocker. Safest possible way to carry IMO.

Back