Great TV/Movie quotes

Buford T. Justice: There's no way, no way that you came from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

Carrie: You have a great profile.
Bandit: Yeah, I do, don't I? Especially from the side.
Carrie: Well, at least we agree on something.
Bandit: Yeah. We both like half of my face.

Carrie: Don't you ever take off that stupid hat?
Bandit: I take my hat off for one thing, one thing only.
Carrie: Oh...Take your hat off.

Buford T. Justice: What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

---Smokey and the Bandit

"You are an animal!"--Teen Wolf

uhhhhh... gahhhhh... arrrrrrrhhh... mmmmuuuhhhh... brains!!! - dawn of the dead

You had to get a fake id with your picture on it but put the name McLovin?
I like that name and what's wrong with McLovin?
Like people are going to believe that you look like a 42 year old Irish R&B singer.

- Superbad

Great TV/Movie quotes

'Right this way Mr Papageorgio'-- Vegas Vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joel: Don't steal anything. If I come back here and anything's missing, I'm going straight to the police. I mean it.
Lana: Go to school, Joel. Learn something.

Joel: So is this Guido guy... he's your "manager"?
Lana: That's right.
Joel: Or a pimp?
Lana: Now that's quick Joel. Have you always been this quick, or is this something new?

Miles: I don't believe this! I've got a trig midterm tomorrow, and I'm being chased by Guido the killer pimp.

Joel: My name is Joel Goodson. I deal in human fulfillment. I grossed over eight thousand dollars in one night. Time of your life, huh kid?

---Risky Business

Captain von Trapp: It's the dress. You'll have to put on another one before you meet the children.
Maria: But I don't have another one. When we entered the abbey our worldly clothes were given to the poor.
Captain von Trapp: What about this one?
Maria: The poor didn't want this one.

Captain von Trapp: You are the twelfth in a long line of governesses who have come here to look after my children since their mother died. I trust you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.

Maria: You know how Sister Berthe always makes me kiss the floor after we've had a disagreement? Well, lately I've taken to kissing the floor whenever I see her coming, just to save time.

---The Sound of Music

[looking through Shaun's LPs for suitable records to throw at two approaching zombies]
Ed: 'Purple Rain'?
Shaun: No.
Ed: 'Sign o' the Times'?
Shaun: Definitely not.
Ed: The 'Batman' soundtrack?
Shaun: Throw it.
Ed: 'Dire Straits'?
Shaun: Throw it.
Ed: Ooh, 'Stone Roses'.
Shaun: Um, No.
Ed: 'Second Coming'.
Shaun: I like it!
Ed: Ahhh! 'Sade'.
Shaun: Yeah, but that's Liz's!
Ed: Yeah, but she dumped you
Shaun: yeah

shaun of the dead

Great TV/Movie quotes

'boy nun, boy nun'-- Cannonball Run

EARMUFFS!!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXKIECZpvqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXKIECZpvqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Great TV/Movie quotes

'too easy!'-- White Men Cant Jump

fosachee... F O sachee...

next friday

priceless one of the best parts of the movie!

EARMUFFS!!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXKIECZpvqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXKIECZpvqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

You know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world. To not know why you are here. It is awful. Now that we know who you are , I know who i am. I'm not a mistake. You know, in a comic book the arch villian is the opposite of the hero.

Unbreakable

looks like chucks taking the skin boat to tuna town - grumpy old men

May I have ten thousand marbles, please?

Great TV/Movie quotes

'Rubbin's Racin'--Days of Thunder

Van Wilder: Her name's Naomi. That's "I moan" backwards.

San Dimas High School Football rules!!!

- Bill & Ted's

It happens sometimes. People just explode . . . natural causes.

Repo Man

Jackie Chiles: You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on. Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If you're gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on.

Seinfeld

V: [midnight church bells ring] Not anymore. Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

v for vendetta

Oh, it’s a weed wonderland, Nancy. Like Amsterdam, only better, because you don’t have to visit the Anne Frank house and pretend to be all sad and stuff.

Weeds

Back