Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

I really want to try the Graphite Design Tour AD VF in a driver.

I pondered too much.

Ordered some KBS Tour V wedge shafts, experimenting with a heavier and stiffer wedge shaft rather than heavier and softer.
I really like the Tour V wedge shaft. Been playing them for the past 4 years.

Just put the Diamana ZF 60S into the Cobra LTDx LS driver and the Diamana Thump f85 stiff into the Tour Edge E723 7 wood.

Oban Devotion 6\03 in a fairway wood? Love it in Driver.

So many ponders.

Pink Kinetixx Hypersonic

Diamana

LIN-Q TSPX Red (would hurt someone for one)

ACCRA iSteel Red

Put the UST Elements Chrome back in the E723 driver today and hit 12 of 12 fairways. Pondering why an almost 10 year old shaft design works so well for me, and feels about as good or better than any driver shaft I've ever hit.

So many ponders.

Pink Kinetixx Hypersonic

Diamana

LIN-Q TSPX Red (would hurt someone for one)

ACCRA iSteel Red
I steel reds are awesome. I am super impressed. Trying to decide if I want to buy a full set. But I am a fan!

MMT 105 TX or a set of 105 UST TSPX DartV’s in F5

🤔

Put the UST Elements Chrome back in the E723 driver today and hit 12 of 12 fairways. Pondering why an almost 10 year old shaft design works so well for me, and feels about as good or better than any driver shaft I've ever hit.
Don’t overthink it. Just be happy that you found a shaft that times up with your swing and roll with it!

ichanged ping weight out from 12g to 24g on the hybrid n suddenly stopped hitting the ground. -_- kinda counterintuitive but ok

Higher launching driver shafts are on my mind.

Higher launching driver shafts are on my mind.
Velocity? :LOL: I actually want to try the LINQ Red but I'm not ready to blind buy it yet.

Velocity? :LOL: I actually want to try the LINQ Red but I'm not ready to blind buy it yet.
Putting a cobra tip back on one this weekend for the 8.0 head.

The red is a thought for sure.

I didn't think I'd ever remove my Modus 120s in my irons.
I hit the PX IO for the 1st time vs the 120s.
It destroyed it.

155 vs 171 with the same Mizzy 243 7 iron head.

The ponder is, change my Apex '19s to the PX IO or just get all new clubs and potentially have my wife "kill" me, again.

Waiting on Aretera to enter the chat..

Anybody have experience with Accra icwt 2.0 iron shafts? Surprisingly affordable option and I'm going to have to make a choice here soon.

Anybody have experience with Accra icwt 2.0 iron shafts? Surprisingly affordable option and I'm going to have to make a choice here soon.
Guessing that's a no lol.

I didn't think I'd ever remove my Modus 120s in my irons.
I hit the PX IO for the 1st time vs the 120s.
It destroyed it.

155 vs 171 with the same Mizzy 243 7 iron head.

The ponder is, change my Apex '19s to the PX IO or just get all new clubs and potentially have my wife "kill" me, again.
reshaft might be cheaper, but if you could get enough trade-in value for the Apex, then that equation could change.

reshaft might be cheaper, but if you could get enough trade-in value for the Apex, then that equation could change.
It's doable for new irons I have 2 sets of irons to trade-in.

I don't, but have been impressed with the iseries tour I have in my irons

kicking around a LINQ blue hybrid shaft for the King Tec....

Back