Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

Will definitely be trying a Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue TX in my driver - just started a 'First Driver Fitting' thread. But will be researching to see what else might work as the current Ti-Fiber is just not responding to my new swing characteristics...

A

Iron shafts. I kind of want to go back to steel full time for a while, but X flex steel scares me still, haha

Iron shafts. I kind of want to go back to steel full time for a while, but X flex steel scares me still, haha
Soft or hard step

Meh, I need to play X, its what fits.
What shafts are you thinking? I wish I had gone pro x LS in the apex pros.. Kicking myself really.

Kinetixx Hypersonic or Mach...

No idea which one would fit better, but the Mach is very intriguing.

Kinetixx Hypersonic or Mach...

No idea which one would fit better, but the Mach is very intriguing.
Different animals. Depends on what you need.

What shafts are you thinking? I wish I had gone pro x LS in the apex pros.. Kicking myself really.
Probably going to go back to Elevate Tour X100’s or Modus 120X

Different animals. Depends on what you need.
Definitely need to dig in more, but really want to try a Kinetixx shaft at some point.

I like the MODUS very much more than the Elevates.
I want to like the elevates, but they just don't feel right to me.
I'm in Modus 120S currently
#weakswinger

It does not seem like a fit, but the TTDG Mid 130 interest me. I hit them the other day and the numbers turned out awesome!

I like the MODUS very much more than the Elevates.
I want to like the elevates, but they just don't feel right to me.
I'm in Modus 120S currently
#weakswinger
Love me some Elevate.

It does not seem like a fit, but the TTDG Mid 130 interest me. I hit them the other day and the numbers turned out awesome!
The Mid’s in X are a need to try for me in the Tour’s. I flat out lose the stiff flex stock Mid’s in the pros when I get to the long irons.

The Mid’s in X are a need to try for me in the Tour’s. I flat out lose the stiff flex stock Mid’s in the pros when I get to the long irons.

I kinda want more time with those too. Like I said, initial number where not what I thought they would be.

I wasn't crazy about the mids. Made me want to go back to my KBS Tour 130x badly.

“Shafts Don’t Spin”

The person that has designed the most dominant shaft line in PGA Tour history.

“Shafts Don’t Spin”

The person that has designed the most dominant shaft line in PGA Tour history.

But still kinda do. lol..

I really want to try the VF or the Denali... Just feel like my current combo is great. One of these days, I'll get in for a fitting...

I’m at the edge between stiff and x-stiff.. going to experiment with both options in the sim this winter:

Project X HZRDUS GEN 4 (low spin)​

Notification came.. will be scratching a shaft ponder curiosity itch I have had for a while really soon..

I love Tensei orange in my driver and smoke yellow in fairways, are there any steel iron shafts that have a counter balanced feel?

Ordered some KBS Tour V wedge shafts, experimenting with a heavier and stiffer wedge shaft rather than heavier and softer.

Dart V or MMT?

Back