Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

I noticed they are using carts now. The earlier shows were all walking.

Bye bye Sara

Well piss sara brown is gone. Pretty sure carling should beat Lili but who knows whats going to happen now.

Sara is so cute with those ears. I would just give her a big ol bear hug.

Goodbye Sara. We'll miss your radar dome ears and your splay footed walk, your annoying laugh, and inability to hit a solid shot when it counted. Why could you not perform, leaving us to endure another week of Carling phoniness.

Go Lili.

Kevin

I'll be rooting hard for Lili and her sweet green JL belt!

Well piss sara brown is gone. Pretty sure carling should beat Lili but who knows whats going to happen now.

I want so much for that to happen but Lili is tough. Definately rooting for Carling.

Amazingly close competition last night with good spirit being displayed by all the girls. Expect more of the same next week. Carling needs to start juicing up with a little of what Lili is on - that woman is scary.

Go Carling! She displays confidence on the course and can perform under pressure. There is just something about Lili that I like. I would love to hang out with her. I hope Carling wins, but I would be happy if Lili wins as well because she gets to play in a LPGA event in her home country.

Either way, I think that next weeks episode is going to be pretty good.

carling is just a gamer! she gets it done and i think it's awesome. no one has hit better shots or hit better putts throughout the show. i also like lili but the whole spanglish stuff gets a little old.

carling is just a gamer! she gets it done and i think it's awesome. no one has hit better shots or hit better putts throughout the show. i also like lili but the whole spanglish stuff gets a little old.

Ditto. I that it was pretty hilarious last night when Carling started speaking Spanish to her ball. I don't care which one wins now but I hope its a good finale.

I've liked Lili from the beginning. Carling got on my nerves for a little while, but she has been money when it matters. Should be a good final.

Bye Bye Sara. Go Carling! Carling has been able to make the pressure putts and I think that'll be the reason she takes home the BB trophy this year.

I'd like to see Lili put Carling in a head lock and nuggie that smug little phony smile off her face. Then they could play some golf.

Kevin

I'd like to see Lili put Carling in a head lock and nuggie that smug little phony smile off her face. Then they could play some golf.

Kevin

lili couldn't catch her

I picture a sneak attack. A forceful ambush.

Kevin

alamo style? in all seriousness, 2 of the better golfers are standing, ready to battle it out.

I also loved Carling's little spanish chat to her ball

and the talk at the end of the show about how she's really going to bring her A game and her diabetic pump to next week was pretty funny IMO

I also loved Carling's little spanish chat to her ball

and the talk at the end of the show about how she's really going to bring her A game and her diabetic pump to next week was pretty funny IMO

That cracked me up as well. Go Carling!

Kevin

+1, I'd pay good money for that pay per view!!!

I've been rooting for Carling since day one. Her clutch putting has been impressive. It'll probably come down to who's nerves are the most steady, though Lili has the advantage off the tee.

I've been rooting for Carling since day one. Her clutch putting has been impressive. It'll probably come down to who's nerves are the most steady, though Lili has the advantage off the tee.

I dunno about that. Didn't they have close to the same score in last night's show for the driving challenge? Carling cranked one past 265. She can outdrive me.

Back