Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

Lili nailed a nice putt to win the immunity challenge and the cash prize!! Carling didn't do her dance...she needed to do her dance!! Sara had me on the edge of my seat haa haa

Carling is a lil biotch for sure but appears to have some game.

This was my third or fourth post in this thread. She annoys me but has game.

Carling doesn't seem that way at all to me. If anyone has been that way, it's been Sara.

I'm sure it's all what they choose to show us but I think Carling is a bit full of herself compared to the rest. Her comment about "Is this what it feels like to them when I make a shot like that?" or something of that nature really struck a nerve with me. Really? Has that really never happened to her in any competition in her life?

I'm sure it's all what they choose to show us but I think Carling is a bit full of herself compared to the rest. Her comment about "Is this what it feels like to them when I make a shot like that?" or something of that nature really struck a nerve with me. Really? Has that really never happened to her in any competition in her life?

I agree that Carling sounds a bit overly-confident. What bugged me was when Sara told Carling "shh" and made a "close your mouth" gesture when Carling told Sara after she choked on a challenge that it's not easy being first in a challenge. IMO, being full of yourself or overconfident isn't being a b****, but being rude or mean is.

I agree that Carling sounds a bit overly-confident. What bugged me was when Sara told Carling "shh" and made a "close your mouth" gesture when Carling told Sara after she choked on a challenge that it's not easy being first in a challenge. IMO, being full of yourself or overconfident isn't being a b****, but being rude or mean is.

If i just hit a terrible shot in front of cameras that will be aired on tv not to mention what was at stake, I dont want someone talking to me, and would probably tell them to shut up or atleast let me cool off until you talk to me, but carling always had a comment for everything and it finally just hit the nerve with sara on that one.

Very true, but I probably would have done the same thing if I were in Sara's shoes. I need my cool down period before I accept comments nicely.

That's Sara's only time she showed to be that way. Carling is constantly her overconfident self. I believe someone needs to be confident but not cocky. That overconfidence/cocky-ness is being a b-word in my mind.

If i just hit a terrible shot in front of cameras that will be aired on tv not to mention what was at stake, I dont want someone talking to me, and would probably tell them to shut up or atleast let me cool off until you talk to me, but carling always had a comment for everything and it finally just hit the nerve with sara on that one.

If someone told me to shut up when I was trying to encourage them, it would the be their last time.

Very true, but I probably would have done the same thing if I were in Sara's shoes. I need my cool down period before I accept comments nicely.

That's Sara's only time she showed to be that way. Carling is constantly her overconfident self. I believe someone needs to be confident but not cocky. That overconfidence/cocky-ness is being a b-word in my mind.

Gotcha. Cocky-ness is very ugly.

If someone told me to shut up when I was trying to encourage them, it would the be their last time.

After sara hit that bad shot, she really didnt want to hear anything from anyone especially the girl that has a comment to everything, and it just set her off that time. I really dont blame sara for telling her to shut up or "shh" then the close your mouth hand gesture., atleast wait a little bit before you say something and give her time to cool down.

You guys realize that TGC is choosing what parts to air on the show, right? They are portraying them the way they want, so what you all are seeing is likely not even close to how it really is!

You guys realize that TGC is choosing what parts to air on the show, right? They are portraying them the way they want, so what you all are seeing is likely not even close to how it really is!

Oh ya i know that, someone has to be the cocky one, the mouthy one, the nice one and so on lol

After sara hit that bad shot, she really didnt want to hear anything from anyone especially the girl that has a comment to everything, and it just set her off that time. I really dont blame sara for telling her to shut up or "shh" then the close your mouth hand gesture., atleast wait a little bit before you say something and give her time to cool down.

I understand what you're saying. Some people deal with their mistakes/chokes/whatever differently. Me, I would have just said "yep".

Yeah, of course they do that. All the BBs with the gals have had drama/cattiness. IMO, it makes the show fun to watch.

Of course it's all manipulated for ratings, but this thread is all discussion about the show. I'd never walk up to any of them and bluntly tell them what I felt about them from what we've seen on the show. I'm sure they're all great individuals in person.

I know dirt. Just defending my favorite is all!

Yeah, I didn't like that comment either...and I think one of the ladies said, well, I'll just hit it and whatever happens happens...something like that...but you need to be sure of yourself though, esp. in competition like that you just don't want to hit it and see what happens...sheesh!!

hit an hope... thats my current philosophy! w00t

sara brown ftw

did everyone forget about this? Its on right now. Come on Sara Brown!!

smalls- carling isnt looking to bad in that little skirt haha

Come on Carling and Sara!

I find sara brown rather sexy.... It has to be those shorts. lol

Man Lili is going to win immunity and that saddens me.

Back