Would like a golf cart. But don’t really know what I would do with one..

Golf Cart Races

race drifting GIF

I’ve been pondering one as well. In my area near the beaches, everyone is utilizing them now, even though the roads aren’t super accommodating for them.

I’ve been pondering one as well. In my area near the beaches, everyone is utilizing them now, even though the roads aren’t super accommodating for them.
I saw a hunch trick or treating. Lol

Arrow and Milo heading to the dog park

IMG_1017.jpeg

Where does the name Milo come from? Anything in particular? Or just random?
It was his name previously and he knows it so we didn’t want to change

We got one living in Huntsville but it definitely wasn’t a “thing” there, we were kind of the odd family out riding through the neighborhoods. That wasn’t even legal where we lived. Now living in GA it’s more accepted, when we finally purchase our house here I think it’s going to be in the Bluffton, SC area and there’s a large golf cart presence there.

Took the dogs up to the dog park this morning before it rains. Arrow loves the cart, Milo is still unsure of it haha

IMG_0563.jpeg

It’s mid 70s with an amazing breeze.

IMG_3613.jpeg

Love the vibe of this. If I lived in a community that was conducive to carts I’d be all over it.

I went through Dunkin in a golf cart.
Hi @xThor
IMG_3617.jpeg

Back