Arrow going through the Dunkin drive thru

IMG_6876.jpeg

Saturday morning trip for Arrow through the Dunkin drive thru and then go the park. He’s excited

image.jpg

IMG_7564.jpeg

On my bucket list is to be part of cart life. Really cool for those that can do it at the younger ages

Go Arrow!!

Hey arrow!

On my bucket list is to be part of cart life. Really cool for those that can do it at the younger ages

Go Arrow!!
Definitely beats having to jump in the car to go somewhere. In our hood you can be anywhere on a golf cart in 15 mins.

Driving around my neighborhood to Labor Day with the kids. This Icon 60L really moves!

IMG_8202.jpeg

What does Arrow get at the Dunkin drive thru?

What does Arrow get at the Dunkin drive thru?
Sadly he can’t get anything due to his health, but the friendly person at Wendy’s really wanted him to have a chicken nugget last time so we allowed it (they were special needs) and he got really excited.

I heard Arrow is running for mayor of our community! I would vote for him!
It’s a puppet regime.
Seinfeld fans will get that joke

Our work wagon at the mother n laws house, 15 acres er tend to. My father n law put the “bed”? on it when he was still living. We will use the Green Machinexas long as it’ll run! Put 4 new pull offs on it not long ago. Then there’s our daily driver. Nothing fancy but gets the job done! It’s mostly a neighborhood machine now for the Misses. We bought it for her dad n when he passed it sat for a while. It makes her happy to putt around the neighborhood on it! 😁

Attachments

• IMG_2617.jpeg
    IMG_2617.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2603.jpeg
    IMG_2603.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 6
Saturday adventures with Arrow. Trip to one of the dog parks in the community.

IMG_8614.jpegIMG_8615.jpeg

Back