Those paths are just fantastic. Your area does it right

Those paths are just fantastic. Your area does it right
There are a few that they built trees too close which means the roots disrupted the cart paths, but overall so well done. It makes it really easy to get out and enjoy the day

A little Dunkin today with Arrow

IMG_8649.jpeg

Arrow must think hes the king of the doggos with all those parks!
Hahah he doesn’t realize he only weighs 12 lbs and is about 15 years old at times.

Arrows adventures today.
Publix and then a park visit since we neeeed a work break

IMG_2821.jpeg

IMG_2822.jpeg

Arrow loves the dog parks! Great seeing him out. How many are there near you all?
Every neighborhood has at least one.

Arrow's Adventures should be its own thread :love:

Arrow loves the dog parks! Great seeing him out. How many are there near you all?
Every neighborhood has at least one.

@Mmaynard11 is correct. In the community as a whole, I believe there are 6 neighborhoods and each one has at least one park. One or two of them have multiple.
We have access to all of them except Dell Webb community (ours is private however, but we got mmaynard a pass) and Arrow has visited almost all of them.

Lady Bug played with me basically every round for about 4-5 years until she passed away last year of a heart valve issue at age 12. She actually got to go play the day before she passed. It became her favorite thing to do.

She was perfectly behaved on the golf cart. Never barked, never got out of the cart unless asked to, even when I was on the driving range or the practice putting green. One of a kind.IMG_2652.jpg
IMG_6588.JPG

Not sure where this should go. This is just an FYI thing. We have an old Club Car DS golf cart and it just quit last week. We bought a replacement battery charger earlier in the year and have used it all summer but apparently even though it’s a Club Car charger it’s not compatible with our older cart so probably not getting a good charge. Since we don’t use it a lot the problem took a while to show up. Guess what I’m saying is that we need to check, we thought all the Club Car 48v chargers would be the same but apparently not.

Last edited:
A bit chilly for a ride Windshield up 🤣
IMG_0059.jpeg

It's 76 here and he's about 6 hours south of me...
This should be good.
It was like 70.
It was the ocean breeze coming off the east.
Felt great but windshield up.

Not sure where this should go. This is just an FYI thing. We have an old Club Car DS golf cart and it just quit last week. We bought a replacement battery charger earlier in the year and have used it all summer but apparently even though it’s a Club Car charger it’s not compatible with our older cart so probably not getting a good charge. Since we don’t use it a lot the problem took a while to show up. Guess what I’m saying is that we need to check, we thought all the Club Car 48v chargers would be the same but apparently not.
Did you ever get this figured out?

Also, on another note I'm debating about buying another golf cart. A friend just got a new one. He threw out a number on his old one which may be too good of a deal to pass up.

It was like 70.

70 is chilly?
the wolf of wall street GIF

It was like 70.
Seriously???

Took Arrow for a golf cart ride to the park today. Happy boy

going up to get wings and a drink tonight with the captain.

IMG_0367.jpeg

Back