ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Harry or MO, which one would you pick? I'll pick the other. hehehe

Lord, I'm sorry for that, and be with the starving pymies down in New Guinea.
LMAO, lucky for me they blocked my access to any fantasy sports at work so I didn't get to make any bad picks over the weekend.:D

I'm glad I saw this after it was too late! I only took Ohio State because they were ranked! I got lucky on this one. I'm not picking again until the tennis match.

Good thing you didnt listen. Never mind me I have no idea what Im talking about just in case you were mistaken and thought I did!

I think Bode Miller is good for no medals today, if they actually can race in the slush. Hes past his prime from what I hear.

I hope you're wong Kevin! I hate starting over!

I'm going with U.S. in the 500 meter speed skating, hoping it ends in time for the KU game.

I see Dirt Guy is up to 6 wins, keep it going!

I keep getting lucky , but I'll keep making picks. Right before this streak I had a 5 loss streak going.

I'm going with U.S. in the 500 meter speed skating, hoping it ends in time for the KU game.

I took them too after Bode let me down and won a medal..:angry:

Just one more freakin goal!! Come on!!

Just one more freakin goal!! Come on!!

I decided to wait till the Manchester City game. That 3 goal thing seemed too close to risk it.

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

Phew that was a close one lol. Thought I had a L3 on my hands.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Just a heads up to anyone picking tonight's "sure thing" of Kentucky vs. Miss.St.:
I picked Kentucky.
You have been warned.

Just a heads up to anyone picking tonight's "sure thing" of Kentucky vs. Miss.St.:
I picked Kentucky.
You have been warned.

Carp. Back to thinking about it. :D

See not only is Harry picking Kentucky but its also one of those 98-99% games that seem to be sure things and everyone loses.

Gees, Manchester doesn't even have a shot on goal yet.

Gees, Manchester doesn't even have a shot on goal yet.

Not yet,but Stoke isn't doing anything to pull away. The lineup isn't my favorite, I like to see Stephen Ireland and Tevez playing.

City ties it up in the 85th minute. Five minutes left plus stoppage time.

Tie game bummer. Well on the bright side, Man City moved into fourth place ahead of Liverpool.

Manchester United~wins

Watch out I'm on yet another 1W streak, it's really pathetic

I'm going with George Mason. If it finishes in time, I'll go with the (shudder) Kentucky game.

Grrr. L1 again!!!!

Back