ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

Doh... time to start over again.

Wow, ten of us took Kentucky (no one took Mississippi State). It took overtime, but they pulled off a win! Always good to end a day with a win, so now I am at W1!

And, we got another member. 19 of us now.

Wow, ten of us took Kentucky (no one took Mississippi State). It took overtime, but they pulled off a win! Always good to end a day with a win, so now I am at W1!

And, we got another member. 19 of us now.

That's me, jumped in and am looking forward to bringing up the rear.

That's me, jumped in and am looking forward to bringing up the rear.

Have you seen my winning percentage?

I think I've got the caboose all locked up. I'm not even the regular caboose. I'm the caboose that was so bad they disconnected it and left it to die.

Doodles, just get the picks in! Im going with Vonn for the GOLD!!!

Doodles, just get the picks in! Im going with Vonn for the GOLD!!!

Those events tend to last a long time, especially when they have delays because it's too warm! I'm going with soccer again and hoping I win both the early game and the UEFA game.

Those events tend to last a long time, especially when they have delays because it's too warm! I'm going with soccer again and hoping I win both the early game and the UEFA game.

Theyre already saying it might be too warm and slushy. What a disaster. How do you have the Winter Olympics in a place thats too warm and has no snow LOL. I guess its not suppose to be that warm and all.

Theyre already saying it might be too warm and slushy. What a disaster. How do you have the Winter Olympics in a place thats too warm and has no snow LOL. I guess its not suppose to be that warm and all.

They should've had the Olympics in the northeast. Plenty of snow there.

The soccer did me good today. I'm thinking I will pick Texas to beat Missouri tonight.

Ummmm, MO, you didn't tell me you picked Texas too! Grrrrrr

Ummmm, MO, you didn't tell me you picked Texas too! Grrrrrr

Sorry Smallie, I figured it was a sucker game. Texas has been down and most of the Big XII teams are hard to beat at home. It's a win-win for me, I'll be happy either way.

I cost myself earlier today when I didn't pick Lindsay Vonn to win gold, I thought her shin was worse than she was willing to admit.

Oh and I was able to will Ohio St. to a defeat so that was good. I'm looking at being on a 3 game losing streak by tomorrow.

Im at 6 wins in a row right now. Im going to take Ben Crane tomorrow to beat YE Yang.

Lindsey Vonn is hot.

Lindsey Vonn is hot.

I like this one.

lindseyvonn.jpg

Villareal is trying hard to kill my streak. I hate soccer!

Villareal is trying hard to kill my streak. I hate soccer!

I thought they'd wn too. I've got 2 L's in a row, grrrrr.

Nice goin' Gas!

Back to the W's! I picked the game right, but I really expected Liverpool to lose.

Im at 7 wins. Do I go for Johnny Weir to medal or stay away from figure skating.

Back