ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

You and me both, I was on a L1 and chose the carolina game, I guess it was wishful thinking, but what a horrible game it was

Nice streak Smalls!! Pick wisely now! Im getting streak happy and picking bad picks again.

dtak is right there too. I want to pick the golf but to pick who is going tohave a better nine is a crapshoot to me (especially when someone can win by tying!). Hate to lose on something I'm not confident on at this point.

That said, I'm still going to pick Weir anyway. I can't just sit here and not pick! :banghead:

dtak is right there too. I want to pick the golf but to pick who is going tohave a better nine is a crapshoot to me (especially when someone can win by tying!). Hate to lose on something I'm not confident on at this point.

That said, I'm still going to pick Weir anyway. I can't just sit here and not pick! :banghead:
Don't do it Smallie, just wait until something else comes along. You don't even have to make a pick everyday, pick games that you're confident on! You could have $100K riding on it.

Don't do it Smallie, just wait until something else comes along. You don't even have to make a pick everyday, pick games that you're confident on! You could have $100K riding on it.

But . . . I . . . can't . . . help . . . myself ! ! !

Just to let the air out of all of our sails, here's the people with at least a 17 game streak this month. Many are current, and there's a bunch of people with 15 and 16 game streaks too (and a lot of all of these are not only current, but they are undefeated this month!). There's one entry that is 19-0 in February. Amazing picking.

http://streak.espn.go.com/en/leaders

Entry Name Current Longest Current Pick Record
Eric9858 Entry - Eric9858 W21 21* No Pick 22-1-1
CaliCraig13 Entry - CaliCraig13 W1 20 Pick Selected 22-5-0
gdubgocougs Entry - gdubgocougs W19 19* No Pick 19-0-0
Meeks0181 Entry - Meeks0181 L1 19 Pick Selected 19-1-0

seattlemarinersnumbe - seattlemarinersnumber1 W18 18* No Pick 18-0-0
goforit007 Entry - goforit007 W18 18* No Pick 18-0-0
von4524 Entry - von4524 W18 18* Pick Selected 18-0-0
ChesterHester - Broncobob889 L1 18 Pick Selected 18-1-0
Bobfir Entry - Bobfir L1 18 Pick Selected 19-2-0

BestBuy194404 Entry - BestBuy194404 W17 17* No Pick 17-0-0
kbchargers21lt Entry - kbchargers21lt W17 17* Pick Selected 17-0-0
logic7777 Entry - logic7777 W17 17* Pick Selected 17-0-0
jasonqb11 Entry - jasonqb11 W17 17* No Pick 18-1-1
flying_buttress1281 - flying_buttress1281 W17 17* Pick Selected 18-1-1
mhaintz Entry - mhaintz W17 17* Pick Selected 17-1-0
ravenmaniacs99 Entry - ravenmaniacs99 L1 17 Pick Selected 17-1-0
xBEAVISx Entry - xBEAVISx W17 17* No Pick 21-2-0
rwkjr64 Entry - rwkjr64 W17 17* No Pick 18-2-1
All about the $ - streaker331 W17 17* No Pick 19-3-1
bloodmancan Entry - thblood W17 17* Pick Selected 21-5-0

I picked Weir too but I got nothing riding on it. But Notah Bagay or however you spell it, Id take Weir any day!!

I have always loved picking golf, but now I'm too scared...

I'm looking at two 7:00pm games and either zags winning margin or Duncan over melo...

Wish I could see 4 hrs into the future... would be nice... haha.

I have always loved picking golf, but now I'm too scared...

I'm looking at two 7:00pm games and either zags winning margin or Duncan over melo...

Wish I could see 4 hrs into the future... would be nice... haha.

Hey nice going on your streak too dtak! Hope you guys can keep them going! It would be cool to see one of the THP streakers hit the leader board!

Hey nice going on your streak too dtak! Hope you guys can keep them going! It would be cool to see one of the THP streakers hit the leader board!

TY Kevin!

A lot of you guys with Weir!

Spoiler
Both -2 through 4!

Not looking good as Begay takes the lead.

Damn Canadians!! lol

I skipped over everything to the Caps / Senators game, taking the Caps /Americans this time haha

I've got Stewart as well. Guess I shoulda listened to MO earlier!

I've got Stewart as well. Guess I shoulda listened to MO earlier!

LMAO, you just fell into the same trap again! If you're on the same pick as I am you might as well forget it, my longest winning streak has been 3! Best of luck Smallie:D

I suck at this. 5 picks and my longest winning streak is (drum roll please) . . .

Spoiler

I suck at this. 5 picks and my longest winning streak is (drum roll please) . . .

Spoiler

Talk to MO . . . .

(Sorry MO!) hehehe :D :D

I did see that you finally saw that you can pick more than once a day though!

If you take aways everyone's best streak, most of us are right around the .500 mark. You don't start picking super smart until you get a streak going (and if you're like me you make picks you aren't comfortable with when you're riding an 8 gamer! LOL).

Talk to MO . . . .

(Sorry MO!) hehehe :D :D

If you take aways everyone's best streak, most of us are right around the .500 mark. You don't start picking super smart until you get a streak going (and if you're like me you make picks you aren't comfortable with when you're riding an 8 gamer! LOL).

Thanks a lot Smallie!

Harry I'm pretty sure I've got the record (I know I have it for our group) for the longest losing streak. I made it to 11 straight last month.:bulgy-eyes:

I'm on the Caps. Call back Al Iafrate!!!

Talk to MO . . . .

I knew that. I just keep forgetting that I'm playing.

I skipped over everything to the Caps / Senators game, taking the Caps /Americans this time haha

I'm on the Caps. Call back Al Iafrate!!!

Thought ovechkin would come out mad about the loss last night.
This is looking like the end of my streak :sad:

I have a new streak: 2

Spoiler
losses.

WTF? St. Johns kills Louisville.

Back