Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks man! I'm just do not know enough on this subject and am trying to avoid another mistake like I made buying the driver I have now. lol.

Definitely listen to the shows. You will be amazed at the knowledge that Tim Gillis shares.

I'm going to be purchasing a GPS system in the off season, however there are so many choices! I'm leaning toward the uPro, but what the heck do I know?

The uPro works pretty good. I have no complaints except it doesnt charge itself. Really remembering to either load the course or charge it are my only issues. It works great and with the newest software update its even better. Battery life isnt the best but it makes a whole round of golf no problem. Two days is a stretch.

Used R9, not sure which one yet. Really enjoyed hitting them at golfsmith today.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

a41.jpg

A Lajosi Buckle.

Problem is I'm not a buckle and strap guy, plain ole plain ole for me, but damn I'm thinking about one of these.

A Lajosi Buckle.

Problem is I'm not a buckle and strap guy, plain ole plain ole for me, but damn I'm thinking about one of these.

i use to be the same way dude. be careful, you're close to opening up something that's not good. buckles are a lot cheaper than putters, and we know how you are with your collectibles, haha

i use to be the same way dude. be careful, you're close to opening up something that's not good. buckles are a lot cheaper than putters, and we know how you are with your collectibles, haha

Thats NO joke lol

$125 buckle from Bettinardi then $75-$500 for House of Fleming/Piedmont strap..... yeah it can get expensive QUICK!!!

Strongly considering Adams CB2 irons. I've hit them and others a few times now at PGA SS and they are the ones I keep going back to. #'s look good on the monitor and they don't feel too harsh to me and the look, SWEET.

Also looking at a Rangefinder. Any recomendations on a laser rangefinder?

The Cleveland Mashie and the Niblick 56 has my interests.

100% 2 mashie hybrids! Need a new Driver, so I can't wait to try the Adams Fast11 and compare it to the 9064 LS DFS, The R11 is on my radar as well but Clevelands line up looks solid. Have to give those a wack as well.

SeeMore SB-2 in black. I keep trying to tell myself 3 putters is enough and myself doesn't listen.

Trying to find a used Tour Edge CB1 4 wood too.

Tour Edge XCG-4

They always make interesting products.

They sure do. We should have ours to review in the next couple of days.

Strongly considering Adams CB2 irons. I've hit them and others a few times now at PGA SS and they are the ones I keep going back to. #'s look good on the monitor and they don't feel too harsh to me and the look, SWEET.

Also looking at a Rangefinder. Any recomendations on a laser rangefinder?

Bushnell Tour V2

SeeMore SB-2 in black. I keep trying to tell myself 3 putters is enough and myself doesn't listen.

Trying to find a used Tour Edge CB1 4 wood too.

Well, 3 putters simply is NOT enough. :egyptian:

Eying a pretty hard to find Bobby Grace I've been searching for for a long while now.

I just bought my R9 460 and since I'm restocking my entire bag for next year, I' seriously considering Adams Watson VII Pearl Wedges in 54* and 60*. They have the grind I want, and going a bit cheaper would really let me go out on my irons.

For every 1 iron shot, you probably take 1.5 wedge shots. Dont chince on the wedges.
I just bought my R9 460 and since I'm restocking my entire bag for next year, I' seriously considering Adams Watson VII Pearl Wedges in 54* and 60*. They have the grind I want, and going a bit cheaper would really let me go out on my irons.

For every 1 iron shot, you probably take 1.5 wedge shots. Dont chince on the wedges.

Nothing wrong with the Tom Watson wedges whatsoever. After having tried them and compared them with many others, its a shame more dont jump on them based on price. Very Very good wedge for the money.

I've hit these and they are very good wedges. If they have the grind you want and they feel good when you hit them.....buy em' !

And finally, since I am originally from Nebraska....

GO BIG RED !!

OEM wanted his own billboard, and then driving this morning I came across this one. You work fast my friend.

Spoiler
1112083604_aoVwM-XL.jpg

OEM wanted his own billboard, and then driving this morning I came across this one. You work fast my friend.

Spoiler
1112083604_aoVwM-XL.jpg

Uh oh! JB is on a billboard rampage! It's funny when he said 'driving this morning' because I think of driving into work. And he doesn't! The man could go to work naked for Petes sake. /jealous

buahahaha! too bad it wasn't a picture of a sim card or some nerd gadget

lmao, the amount is wrong on the register though, it should be 499 for my new Samsung Focus lol.

So, Im pondering the new Never Compromise Gambler Boat. And I am NOT pondering any kind of Scotty Cameron knockoff of any putter that they make.

TC, stop hating dude. Just because its football season and you dont understand cell phones, its ok bro. We still love you man, one day Carolina will be relevant again.

lmao, the amount is wrong on the register though, it should be 499 for my new Samsung Focus lol.

So, Im pondering the new Never Compromise Gambler Boat. And I am NOT pondering any kind of Scotty Cameron knockoff of any putter that they make.

no, you're not pondering the NC boat, you're simply waiting for February!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back