Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great Kmac.

i entered to get an iphone 9. Now I have to wait 7 or 8 years.

Some of the lines in that video are great.

got my 55 inch tv. Its pretty awesome!

Great, isn't it? Like they're in your living room. We upgraded to a 55" about a month ago from a 37" - huge difference.

Samsung S4 coming out in Feb...pretty sure Samsung didn't copy iphone 5 for this release

Among the Galaxy S4's features will be a 5-inch screen, slightly larger than the display on the popular Galaxy S III and a full inch bigger than the iPhone 5, the report said. It will have more powerful hardware and software and will "definitely use" 4G LTE networks

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/17/tech/...campaign=Feed:+rss/cnn_tech+(RSS:+Technology)

Saw that video on G+ today and subscribed to their YouTube channel and followed them on twitter as well.
Some really hilarious stuff!

Also, S4? Awesome!!

Saw that video on G+ today and subscribed to their YouTube channel and followed them on twitter as well.
Some really hilarious stuff!

Also, S4? Awesome!!
Thanks for referring to me as S4. You rock.

But seriously, I told my wife about the S4 tonight, and she rolled her eyes.

After yet another newer issue bluray would not play on our less than three-year old LG home theater in a box I had enough. So Saturday I hopped onto our lovely Amazon Prime and ordered an Onkyo TX-SR313 5.1-Channel Home Theater A/V Receiver and a Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray Player that arrived last night (love that Prime shipping!). Great deal on the receiver right now, almost $100 off original price, and with a $25 Amazon credit on the Bluray player our pre-order for The Avengers will only cost us $5 next week. Sweet.

Got it all hooked up and tested the same bluray that would not play on the old one - no problems. Now I can mount the TV on the wall and only have one HDMI cable running to it instead of 3-4 and can enjoy everything in surround sound (if available).

Should have done all this a long time ago. No more HTIBs for me ever again.

After yet another newer issue bluray would not play on our less than three-year old LG home theater in a box I had enough. So Saturday I hopped onto our lovely Amazon Prime and ordered an Onkyo TX-SR313 5.1-Channel Home Theater A/V Receiver and a Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray Player that arrived last night (love that Prime shipping!). Great deal on the receiver right now, almost $100 off original price, and with a $25 Amazon credit on the Bluray player our pre-order for The Avengers will only cost us $5 next week. Sweet.

Got it all hooked up and tested the same bluray that would not play on the old one - no problems. Now I can mount the TV on the wall and only have one HDMI cable running to it instead of 3-4 and can enjoy everything in surround sound (if available).

Should have done all this a long time ago. No more HTIBs for me ever again.

Not sure about your old set up but my Panasonic blue ray player can be updated so those problems dont happen. Ive had to do it several times because of newer movies not playing.

Not sure about your old set up but my Panasonic blue ray player can be updated so those problems dont happen. Ive had to do it several times because of newer movies not playing.

My old setup was an LG bluray home theater system that we bought in maybe October 2010? They discontinued it right after we bought it and then updated it once after that point. Starting less than 6 months after we bought it we started running into ocassional problems with newer BDs not playing, or no sound, or no picture, or the menu screen would load but not the actual movie, etc. It has started becoming more and more common and I just hit the last straw the other night after being all pumped to sit down and watch the Hatfields and McCoys bluray and it woulnd't load.

So I bought the stand alone bluray player instead - and a current model year that will hopefully be updated going forward unlike the LG. No help from the LG customer service, either. Done with them. Ditched the LG tv we got back then, too, and replaced it with a 55" Vizio instead.

Now I never want to leave the couch, haha.

I'd be really happy if Verizon processed my order already for my phone. I'm seeing on other phone forums about their orders going through and shipping numbers being sent out. The jealousy is running rampant.

I'd be really happy if Verizon processed my order already for my phone. I'm seeing on other phone forums about their orders going through and shipping numbers being sent out. The jealousy is running rampant.

I just checked mine. It hasn't gone through yet either.

I just checked mine. It hasn't gone through yet either.

They must not like us. I just wanna know if I'll be in town when it comes in or not.

They must not like us. I just wanna know if I'll be in town when it comes in or not.

From what I have read, Friday is the delivery day. Even though it says it is shipping on Friday.

From what I have read, Friday is the delivery day. Even though it says it is shipping on Friday.

I didn't pre order mine but instead "reserved" it through Best Buy. Black 64 gig was the model I went with because nobody seems to want the black or the 64... So I should get mine this weekend.

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

I didn't pre order mine but instead "reserved" it through Best Buy. Black 64 gig was the model I went with because nobody seems to want the black or the 64... So I should get mine this weekend.

That's funny, I called Verizon yesterday cause I'd heard some orders were being pushed back a week or so. The 64gb in white had a 2 week back order.

That's funny, I called Verizon yesterday cause I'd heard some orders were being pushed back a week or so. The 64gb in white had a 2 week back order.

My theory could be wrong but last year after day one sells were over the only model that several of the stores have left over was the black 64.

Everybody seems to want the white for whatever reason. I even had the white this past model. I think the black looks too good this time around though and it looks a little more professional.

My theory could be wrong but last year after day one sells were over the only model that several of the stores have left over was the black 64.

It's a good theory to have. I think you'll be fine. I could care less on the color since it's gonna have a mophie battery case on it when they're released.

It's a good theory to have. I think you'll be fine. I could care less on the color since it's gonna have a mophie battery case on it when they're released.

Not mine. I always get really good insurance on my iPhone purchases because I like to go 'rawdog" with the iPhone. It just feels too damn good in your hand to put a case on it.

Id like to actually stick with the iPhone but I want freakin bigger screen. Give me at least 4" daddy! Id prefer 4.3" though. I did hawkpownder the new LG Nitro last night though. Thing was super fast and had a sick screen. Terrible battery life is what all the reviews say though. Sigh...

A bit of chunkyquoting here but they gave you what you asked for, Kmac. Time to come home, bro.

A bit of chunkyquoting here but they gave you what you asked for, Kmac. Time to come home, bro.

Kmac doesn't downgrade

Kmac doesn't downgrade

Please!!! I know all about this S3. Two handsets, three sim cards, 3 battery pulls, one erased contact list, one corrupted email synch, 10-15 frozen screens, and a keyboard that constantly cannot keep up with my mediocre typing speed later aaannd I'm doneski as of this weekend.

Downgrade... Nah. I'd call it a lateral transfer. And that might be me just trying to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back