Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nerd is strong in here tonight. I think I want one os those.

LOL. It is. Man I'v ebeen looking over the internet to try and find info on the One X+. I like the feel of HTC Phones.

But. Note 2 probably would fit the role nicely.
I think it would. I may have been searching XDA trying to figure out how to flash the Note OS over to the S3...

I think it would. I may have been searching XDA trying to figure out how to flash the Note OS over to the S3...
I was checking out my buddies S3 with JB on it, very smooth and some nice additions.

LOL. It is. Man I'v ebeen looking over the internet to try and find info on the One X+. I like the feel of HTC Phones.

I have see very little about that phone dude. I like HTC phones a lot.

I was checking out my buddies S3 with JB on it, very smooth and some nice additions.

I want JB so bad. Hope I can update soon.

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

Im excited about jellybean, really looking forward to this update. Hopefully end of the month. AT&T probably gets it before Verizon. I always have to wait for stuff.

I am not the most up to date person when it comes to phone technology. This post really concerned me for a minute therel

We all like JB and all, but man chill out. lol

Haha. I read this wrong. LMAO.

Haha this post made me snort

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Haha. Didnt even think of that when I tapped it.

Careful we can't have the nerd thread getting the ax!

I'm leaving before something bad happens.

I'm pondering an iphone 6

Samsung is dropping this ad in newspapers around the country tomorrow. Looks like they're taking the fight to Apple.

original.jpg

That's a classless move right there. Of course so is suing anyone who breathes, but still. Seems like taking the high road isn't something people consider doing these days is it?

uploadfromtaptalk1347778270319.jpg
Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

That pic turned out bad.

Was messing around with the s3 tonight, and yeah, that thing appears to be saweeeeet!

Wife pre-ordered the 5. "Had" to have it. We'll see how that works out for her.

Was messing around with the s3 tonight, and yeah, that thing appears to be saweeeeet!

Wife pre-ordered the 5. "Had" to have it. We'll see how that works out for her.

Don't say that too loud dude. Don't you know that android phones can't possibly be good?

I got the Verizon OTA update, downloaded onto the S 3 a couple of days ago and the galaxy started to run like a champ. That is until today when I went to pull up my contacts and the screen froze on me. So after trying to get the phone to turn off for a while it finally just went dead. Completely turned off and the notification light wouldn't even turn red when I plugged it in to show a charge.

Did a battery pull and still nothing. So I took the phone to Best Buy and the techs did some sort of magic. Got the phone back up and running and now my entire contact list is gone. My email accounts are still there but they will not download emails.

Here ya go...

Screenshot_2012-09-15-21-18-08.png

Dude! that thing is awesome! I love how its big enough to see both pages and apps...this immediately goes onto the ponder list! Thanks War

The note 2 looks to be a pretty awesome device. Why did they cripple the screen with such a low pixel count though?

The note 2 looks to be a pretty awesome device. Why did they cripple the screen with such a low pixel count though?

Okay, I take it back. Not a lower pixel count I see as its the same as the S3 but much lower pixel per inch count. Would it cost a lot more for them to increase the ppi to match the S3?

Okay, I take it back. Not a lower pixel count I see as its the same as the S3 but much lower pixel per inch count. Would it cost a lot more for them to increase the ppi to match the S3?

I found a video explaining why the screen on the Note 2 is the way it is, I'll try and find it.

Colt, you just need to get an Iphone 5, you and Droid just don't get along.

My mom is wanting an Iphone 5, but refuses to give up unlimited data. She is trying to decide if she wants to go ahead and shell out the 800 for the Iphone with no contract (so she keeps her same plan) or give a Galaxy S3 a try for cheaper. Any idea where to get a used S3 for a good price for her to try? They are still quite spendy on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back