Video of EDC is crazy. I really like EDM but need more artists to listen to.

What are artists you enjoy? I could probably give some recommendations.
I am very front runnerish! LOL AVICII Darude Chainsmokers are what I listen to currently

Nothing I listen to much anymore. back in the late 90s early 2000s listened to some Oakenfold, Roger Sanchez, Chemical Brothers but that was when I was young and before I played golf.

Once I turned on the golf switch the EDM switch went down. I am fine with that exchange.

I'll bring my speaker next time I come to HQ - it's all good. We can jam.
Unless that is playing Off Course from THP Golf, I am good.

Ban me from the thread as I have no idea what I am talking about but if I like the following, can you suggest others I will like?

Ehrling
Jebase
Markward
MBB
Wonki

I am very front runnerish! LOL AVICII Darude Chainsmokers are what I listen to currently
Everyone has to start somewhere! I don't want to overwhelm you, but start with some of the more popular songs from other big names --
Calvin Harris
Tiesto
Benni Benassi
Kaskade
Swedish House Mafia (or any of their 3 members: Axwell, Ingrosso, Steve Angelo)
Zedd
David Guetta
Kygo

Ban me from the thread as I have no idea what I am talking about but if I like the following, can you suggest others I will like?

Ehrling
Jebase
Markward
MBB
Wonki
I'm not the biggest Tropical House guy but if you search tropical house you should find a lot of what you are looking for. Kygo is probably the biggest name that dabbles in it and features a lot of saxophone.

If you're just generally into more chill EDM (several of these use actual instruments as well) also try

Nora Van Elkin
Lane 8
Rufus Du Sol
Big Wild
Crooked Colours
Tourist
Polo & Pan

Well I was a dnb radio DJ for an online radio show for 2 years, grew up listing to break, dnb, and house so I'm all for all of it!

Netsky, evasion, fx909 are some of the dnb producers I've been listening to lately.

High Rankin, high contrast, nosia, teebee, subfocus, calyx, dillinja, diseleboy, ak1200, ram trilogy,and just about any dub/dnb artist I mess with.

I've been to planet of the drums, edc, tomorrowland/world, and ultra(4 times living in south Florida)

Well I was a dnb radio DJ for an online radio show for 2 years, grew up listing to break, dnb, and house so I'm all for all of it!

Netsky, evasion, fx909 are some of the dnb producers I've been listening to lately.

High Rankin, high contrast, nosia, teebee, subfocus, calyx, dillinja, diseleboy, ak1200, ram trilogy,and just about any dub/dnb artist I mess with.

I've been to planet of the drums, edc, tomorrowland/world, and ultra(4 times living in south Florida)
Broooooooo I am SO excited to check out these!!!!

Broooooooo I am SO excited to check out these!!!!
Depends on the mood I'm in but I mostly listen to liquid drum and bass like netsky but if I need energy jump up is my style but some of them like ram trilogy is a little dark.

Hospital records is a really solid label.

Dillinja made the valve Soundsystem which was insane back in the day in the UK. I love old dnb/dub from the 90s.

Ak1200, dieselboy, and Dara made up planet of the drums. Dieselboy is the one of if not the most respected north American dnb producer, ak1200.made drowning which is an all time dnb track. Most are from the UK/Europe with some Russians in there too.

Love Netsky and subfocus. Here are two of my all-time fav dnb songs:

Last edited:

Subfocus is one of the very few dnb producers to be really good at different styles. He can produce some sick liquid stuff and then dig deep in to a track that will wobble your ribs loose when he was on ram records. Crazy really.

I'm not the biggest Tropical House guy but if you search tropical house you should find a lot of what you are looking for. Kygo is probably the biggest name that dabbles in it and features a lot of saxophone.

If you're just generally into more chill EDM (several of these use actual instruments as well) also try

Nora Van Elkin
Lane 8
Rufus Du Sol
Big Wild
Crooked Colours
Tourist
Polo & Pan

I am glad to finally figure out what the heck this genre of music is called. I love it out of the golf course!

I've always liked The Chainsmokers, but didn't know they were classed as EDM. Who knew I like some EDM.....some.

Sub focus - solar flair

Probably one of my favorite of his "newer" tracks from like 19-20

Back