I’ve dabbled at times and overall enjoy it. Sounds like Gramatik is one I need to check out
Check out:

Just Jammin'
Afternoon Soul
Muy Tranquilo

Those will give you a feel for his style.

I love EDM. It's the only thing I can work out to. It's also pretty fun getting weird looks when I'm driving around in the summer with the windows down and EDM turned up loud. That said it's hard to find new tracks I like because I'm not in my 20's going to raves ever other weekend. So nice thread I'll be following along and adding to my playlist.

Current favorites:

I’ve never tried to share an Apple Music playlist so not sure if this will work:

Edit: As you can tell I'm more into non-lyric EDM but there are a couple of songs on my playlist with limited lyrics.
And... damn Apple why you gotta put my full government name out there like that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The only time I have ever listened to EDM is your car or cart @Canadan haha

Tend to gravitate towards the 90’s and early 2000s stuff. Best artist right now? Major Lazer.

I couldn't pick a EDM artist out of a line-up. I do listen to it occasionally when my son plays it.

I only know Harddope and Lunis.

There's some good recommendations in here!

Some songs I've had success getting people who aren't into EDM at least interested :
(Album version is a little bit more bassy and upbeat)

This song by Deorro used to get me SO amped up for some reason hahaha

The boys play it at the shop every day at 10 AM. The other crews used to get so choked that the same song would play every day at the same time until they explained that 10 AM leaves us with 5 more hours until quitting time.

This has been on the workout playlist for a while.

I know this isn't the most popular style of music, but I freaking love it depending on the group/style.

What's in your current mix, for those who enjoy it? I've been listening to a lot of drum and bass lately to try and keep the positive flowing.

Are you still rocking some Krewella?

Are you still rocking some Krewella?
I have long since retired Krewella from my playlist (and trap for that matter).

But wow, solid reminder haha

No kidding?! My wife has been listening to chainsmokers radio on Spotify for months now after being stuck listening to my mixes in the car hahahaha

They are great.
New Chainsmokers on Friday…..

I did not know this!! Nice!
Yeah! Also, not sure you’ll find this as funny as I did, but they did this a few weeks back announce the new music

Oh my oh my…I think I just took a trip down memory lane. Back in college I was a huge EDM fan.

Can't really get into the EDM music, every once in awhile can listen to a song or maybe 2 but that's about it.

they had electronics that long ago?
Watch yourself!!! 😂😂😂
Detroit used to host the Electronic Music Fest and man did they have some of the greats.

Back