Edel Putter Thread

For anyone that has been fit for an Edel putter, do you ever find the urge to change the alignment plate or do you leave it alone?
Im normally a tinkerer. Love trying new shafts swapping shafts in drivers. Never once have I considered tinkering with my Edel putter. It flat out works and I don’t want to screw that up.

For anyone that has been fit for an Edel putter, do you ever find the urge to change the alignment plate or do you leave it alone?
As good as mine has worked, I have 0 desire to change anything other than what was mentioned above.

The 4.0 is and will be my go to putter for the foreseeable future. I will put my 1.5 in the bag from time to time. It deserves to see the course once in a while. It’s not just a trophy.

I think I’d change the grip long before I touched the alignment plate.

Leave it alone. It’s what I was fit to, after all. :)

I think I’d change the grip long before I touched the alignment plate.
I’ve used I think 5 different grips on mine at this point

Now, we are talking about THPers here!
Dude, I’ve got 70 or so putters still, and if this fitting can change me and my ways because it’s so revelatory, I’m not jacking with anything other than the grip. 🤣

If I get the latest limited edition super stroke grip I may put it on the 1.5.

Dude, I’ve got 70 or so putters still, and if this fitting can change me and my ways because it’s so revelatory, I’m not jacking with anything other than the grip. 🤣

Ok, why not get rid of the 70+ putters?:unsure: I know the answer already.

Ok, why not get rid of the 70+ putters?:unsure: I know the answer already.
They’re beautiful, and they all hold memories. I have put about 15-20 in my old courses pro shop the past year though.

Also need to move some for sheer market value.

Do you still have the Garsen on there?
I’ve got the Max Tour on it now, but there’s a new Garsen release I’m going to review that’ll go on soon!

This really is the best putter I have ever had. I would have never spent the money on a fitting and putter because I am cheap and thought it was a snake oil type of thing. But when we won a putter in the edel event in 2022, I splurged for the fitting and it has been awesome.

28 putts today and thought it could have been 24. The confidence I have had on the green after fitting for the edel has been through he roof.

personally, I have the 2.0 but they have some great shapes for everyone. It will be hard to buy another putter after the edel fitting. I am not a putter collector: I have my Edel and a OG Ten that I LOVED before I got the Edel.

btw: I like their round grip concept but wanted something bigger and bought a jumbo max swing grip for my putter. The weight was nearly identical and t has been great for me

I’ve had no urge to change any about my Edel putter. When I was lucky enough to be picked for the Srixon Experience I tried to build the Elevado putter as close to my Edel 4.0 as I could.

I've had my struggles on the greens this year and have been very honest about that. One of the things my fitter mentioned during the process was that as my stroke improved, so would the results of this putter. I didn't really understand what he meant at the time, but after the lesson with Cody and getting a better view of what my stroke tendencies are, it's starting to make more sense. I've been putting in a lot of work with the routine Cody gave me to practice and I'm beginning to feel a bit more comfortable once on the green. I had 31 putts last night (lowest count this year), and felt that spark of confidence start to come back on the dance floor. The only thing I am curious about is the specs of my putter (2* flat), and if that should change now that my posture has changed and I'm positioned a lot closer to the ball.

I love my Edel 2.0 putter. It will be difficult to ever replace this thing. I don’t make every putt, but I think I can make every putt inside 25 feet. That confidence on the green is HUGE!

I love my Edel 2.0 putter. It will be difficult to ever replace this thing. I don’t make every putt, but I think I can make every putt inside 25 feet. That confidence on the green is HUGE!
I’m right there with you! I miss my 1.5 right now while testing the kbs putter shaft in a different putter! Best putter I’ve ever used!

I’m right there with you! I miss my 1.5 right now while testing the kbs putter shaft in a different putter! Best putter I’ve ever used!
How come you decided to not go with the LBS in the 1.5

Have the 4.0 that I was fit into and the 1.5 that I got for being a member of the winning team in 2022. I putt ok with the 1.5 putt better with the 4.0. The 4;0 will be in the bag for a long long time.

How come you decided to not go with the LBS in the 1.5
From what I understand the GPS won’t fit in the 1.5 because it not a glue in hosel

From what I understand the GPS won’t fit in the 1.5 because it not a glue in hosel
You are right, my bad. I guess I was thinking it would as I assumed a plumbers neck would be glue in but the 1.5 has the shaft around the neck.

You are right, my bad. I guess I was thinking it would as I assumed a plumbers neck would be glue in but the 1.5 has the shaft around the neck.
Ya I was really hoping haha

Limited edition headcover out next week. IMG_8066.pngIMG_8065.png

Back