Do you eat leftovers?

My lunch is probably leftovers around half the time. With the caveat that I can't do leftovers of the same dinner two lunches in a row. I am only good for one more meal of it.

I live for leftovers with my diet. I am fine with it being boring but I always try to cook meals that will be good for 3-4 dinners so I don't have to think about it.

My lunch is probably leftovers around half the time. With the caveat that I can't do leftovers of the same dinner two lunches in a row. I am only good for one more meal of it.
same

Wifey and I had a bunch of leftovers this evening. We had sort of random pile of stuff and made a podunk charcuterie board. Bottle of wine on the deck, tunes. Pretty fun.

Maybe it was just the wine. 🤣

Yes to leftovers. Pizza and pasta are 🔥

Sure do. Some thing get better the second/third time around. Lasagna for one

Wifey and I had a bunch of leftovers this evening. We had sort of random pile of stuff and made a podunk charcuterie board. Bottle of wine on the deck, tunes. Pretty fun.

Maybe it was just the wine. 🤣
Is wine better the next day? Asking for a friend . . . .

Not from restaurants, but since our kids are grown and married, it’s hard to cook just for 2. We usually cook enough for several meals, so yeah, leftovers are planned in casa de Lindy.

I make it a point to eat leftovers. Didn’t have a choice as a kid and I guess it carried with me.

Back