Dad’s not doing good

I also have no advise, however I am offering prayers on your behalf! So sorry for your loss!

Last edited:
THP family, dad is resting in heaven now. He fought hard, but he’s in a much better place.
Jazi, I'm very sorry for your loss

Sorry friend. Thinking of you and your family.

THP family, dad is resting in heaven now. He fought hard, but he’s in a much better place.
Very sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family can find peace.

Celebrate his life. In thoughts and Prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear it, but thankful his pain is at an end. It's very hard, but resolve to hug your family a little harder and find more opportunities to love each other and enjoy life together, because you know he'd want you to cherish every day.

Having been through it, let me know if I can help with questions in any way.

My deepest sympathies and condolences!

So sorry to hear this. Condolences to your family.

Peace to you and your family. May your memories of him bring you comfort.

My heart aches to read this post. You have my family's sincerest condolences. May he rest in peace now.

Sorry to hear @jazi95 , my dad recently passed just before the MC after a long fight with kidney failure > dialysis.

May he rest in peace, may his memory be eternal.

Very sad to read this T&P's to you and your family.

Ah, sorry to hear that. Best wishes to you and your family.

My prayers are with you and your family friend. 🙏 🙏

Thinking about you and your family 🙏🏻 ♥️

Prayers to you and your family 🙏 So sorry for your loss.

So very sorry for your loss. Peace to you and your family through this difficult time.

Condolences to you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

My friend, as someone who just went through this with my father two months ago yesterday......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reach out if you ever wanna just chat. It's so very hard to go about it alone or try and just push through. THP has always been an outlet for me to help get through things and that hasn't changed and I hope it does t for you either. I hope he rests in peace and that you and your family take the time to remember everything.....and I mean everything your dad meant to you.

Prayers my man.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Back