Dad’s not doing good

I am very sorry for your loss.

No advice my friend, but you and yours will be in my thoughts!

THP family, dad is resting in heaven now. He fought hard, but he’s in a much better place.
I am so sorry to hear this! Thinking of y'all at this time.

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.

THP family, dad is resting in heaven now. He fought hard, but he’s in a much better place.
Sorry for your loss.

Thank you everyone. Really means a lot to me ❤️🙏🏼

Very sorry to see this update. Deep sympathies to you and your family.

So sorry @jazi95, condolences to you and your loved ones. May he rest in peace.

I'm so sorry!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family.

Our deepest condolences, so sorry for your loss.

@jazi95 I’m so very sorry for your loss. Like a number of others, I’ve dealt with similar recently. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if need be. Thoughts and prayers, friend.

My condolences to you and your family. Take comfort that he's no longer in any pain and at rest.

Condolences to you and your family Jazi

Today would have been Dad's birthday. Missing him a bit more today.
First birthday without him feels empty. Will visit him later today and cherish beautiful memories.

Today would have been Dad's birthday. Missing him a bit more today.
First birthday without him feels empty. Will visit him later today and cherish beautiful memories.
That’s a great approach, remembering the good times. All the best to you and family.

Back