Contest Winners Thread

Just won a Stewart Approved second hand X5 complete with 6 months warranty. Can't wait for delivery next week :)

stewart1_zps718202bc.jpg

does it mow as you go?

Tappin' instead of Ballroom right now.

I won a St Andrews ball marker today for making a smartass comment.

Does it get any better?

I received an email yesterday that said,
Congratulations. You have been randomly selected as a winner in the 2013 Snedeker adicross giveaway from TaylorMade golf. I was a little surprised to see this email. excitedly see what shows up.

Should be this....

[h=2]Adidas Adicross Giveaway[/h] In celebration of Brandt Snedeker winning his 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] PGA Tour title of the year at the RBC Canadian Open, we are giving away the new adidas Golf shoe he was wearing – the adicross tour.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will win a pair of adicross tour shoes autographed by Brandt Snedeker
Ten (10) Lucky winners will receive a pair of adicross tour shoes in their size

I won a St Andrews ball marker today for making a smartass comment.

Does it get any better?

I finally have a connection with Cookie! I also won a contest here.

Should be this....

[h=2]Adidas Adicross Giveaway[/h] In celebration of Brandt Snedeker winning his 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] PGA Tour title of the year at the RBC Canadian Open, we are giving away the new adidas Golf shoe he was wearing – the adicross tour.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will win a pair of adicross tour shoes autographed by Brandt Snedeker
Ten (10) Lucky winners will receive a pair of adicross tour shoes in their size

Yes you are correct. Here is the email from them:
Hello!

Congratulations, you have been randomly selected as a winner of the 2013 Snedeker adicross Tour Giveaway by TaylorMade-adidas Golf Company!

Looks like I am 1 of 10.

HOLY, apparently I just won tickets to Liberty National for Next Tuesday and Wednesday from the Bettinardi Twitter contest.

Anyone interest in going? Because I am in Canada, and can't get there, I have tickets up for grabs if anyone wants them. (I just ask that you fire me off the remainder of the prize package (I think its a towel and a headcover).

BRuSBf0CUAAbgWM.jpg:large

HOLY, apparently I just won tickets to Liberty National for Next Tuesday and Wednesday from the Bettinardi Twitter contest.

Anyone interest in going? Because I am in Canada, and can't get there, I have tickets up for grabs if anyone wants them. (I just ask that you fire me off the remainder of the prize package (I think its a towel and a headcover).

thats awesome man, congrats!

and great gesture

Countdown until Buck replies...

If someone wants the tickets, shoot me a PM,

Because of the time sensitive nature, I will have Bettinardi ship the tickets to them directly.

If someone wants the tickets, shoot me a PM,

Because of the time sensitive nature, I will have Bettinardi ship the tickets to them directly.

I texted buck

I'm interested in going, maybe buck and I could go together one day, and buck could use both the next..

Thainer, PM me your address if you want them, Bettinardi just needs an address to send them to.

Won this Zack Johnson autograph flag in a Sea Island Resorts Twitter contest and it came today.

azy6amy7.jpg

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Below is my prize for winning the mike dean "caption this photo" contest.

Thanks again Ricky!! (devrickus)

quru3uqa.jpg

That's a sweet marker!

Just received the the shoes I won in the Adidas Adicross Giveaway. Thank you Adidas. Nice shoes. They look and feel great.

Nice Eddie, those are sharp!!

Nice looking shoes.

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Back