Contest Winners Thread

Just won Puma's Faas Friday contest from a few weeks ago with this pic of my dog and I doing the Faas!

zaqyqu8y.jpg

Already contacted by puma and they asked for my shoe size. Can't wait to see what they send me!

Already contacted by puma and they asked for my shoe size. Can't wait to see what they send me!

They should send you puma booties for your pup! He owned that pic!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

These came in the mail today! Big thanks to Lamkin! And their awesome contest!
utatuvy3.jpg
ynydujub.jpg

I call bull I had so much hang time!!

Did you tell them 12W? :)

I received this e-mail tonight. I STILL can't believe this. I'm going to check this out 9 ways to Sunday.

Congrats John!

It is with great pleasure that COBRA PUMA GOLF congratulates you on winning the What'sYourFlyChallengeSweepstakes. We are very excited and thrilled to hang out with you and a friend in sunny southern California for an unforgettable golf experience.

So, let us refresh your mind on what you have won:

Your grand prize winning has earned you and a friend a trip to southern California to spend three days with the COBRA PUMA GOLF team. You will spend your trip at the beautiful Omni La Costa Resort and Spa where you will have the chance to hang out on and off course with COBRA PUMA GOLF staff, players, and pros. You have also earned a full set of COBRA AMP CELL Clubs (driver, fairway, hybrid, irons, and wedges), a head-to-toe PUMA Golf outfit, and a COBRA bag. Your friend will receive a COBRA bag and COBRA cap.

The trip is set to take place on October 7-9, 2013. We hope you can make it. (You will travel on the 7[SUP]th[/SUP], stay overnight in California on the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] and 8[SUP]th[/SUP] and depart on the 9[SUP]th[/SUP]).

Sometimes our congratulatory e-Mails get stuck in your spam folder. Please reply to this e-Mail (to Michael Diaz at
michael.diaz@cobrapuma.com) as soon as you can to ensure delivery and your attendance. After confirmation of attendance we will work with you to order your prizes and assist booking travel (on us, of course!) to make this trip a once in a life time experience.

Congrats and we look forward to seeing you in October!

When I get back, I'm going to be putting a 'few' things in the Marketplace!!! LOL!!! :bananadance::banana:

Congratulations. That is awesome.

I received this e-mail tonight. I STILL can't believe this. I'm going to check this out 9 ways to Sunday.

Congrats John!

It is with great pleasure that COBRA PUMA GOLF congratulates you on winning the What'sYourFlyChallengeSweepstakes. We are very excited and thrilled to hang out with you and a friend in sunny southern California for an unforgettable golf experience.

Your grand prize winning has earned you and a friend a trip to southern California to spend three days with the COBRA PUMA GOLF team. You will spend your trip at the beautiful Omni La Costa Resort and Spa where you will have the chance to hang out on and off course with COBRA PUMA GOLF staff, players, and pros. You have also earned a full set of COBRA AMP CELL Clubs (driver, fairway, hybrid, irons, and wedges), a head-to-toe PUMA Golf outfit, and a COBRA bag. Your friend will receive a COBRA bag and COBRA cap.

The trip is set to take place on October 7-9, 2013. We hope you can make it. (You will travel on the 7[SUP]th[/SUP], stay overnight in California on the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] and 8[SUP]th[/SUP] and depart on the 9[SUP]th[/SUP]).

Sometimes our congratulatory e-Mails get stuck in your spam folder. Please reply to this e-Mail (to Michael Diaz at
michael.diaz@cobrapuma.com) as soon as you can to ensure delivery and your attendance. After confirmation of attendance we will work with you to order your prizes and assist booking travel (on us, of course!) to make this trip a once in a life time experience.

When I get back, I'm going to be putting a 'few' things in the Marketplace!!! LOL!!! :bananadance::banana:

Congrats John!

Wow! That's a big win there. Very jealous of that. Enjoy.

Congrats John, that is an awesome prize!

Congrats on this win!

Just won Puma's Faas Friday contest from a few weeks ago with this pic of my dog and I doing the Faas!

zaqyqu8y.jpg
That is an amazing photo, we even talked with the Puma rep Jamie Lynn about your photo and winning, she absolutely loved your photo!!!

I was one of ten winners of the True Temper DG Pro Shaft contest!!! The best part is that I am likely to trade the shafts in for golf balls for a charity event I am in. I supplied all the balls & prizes last year, and was bumming that I couldn't figure out a way to do it this year. The universe just stepped in!

Still haven't got my U.S. Open contest prize from Wilson. I know Colt has already. Hmmm...

Congrats John!

That is soo freaking awesome. Im jealous!
Cobra is my FAV company.
CONGRATZ!

Got this email yesterday. WHOO HOO!!!!!!

Congratulations, today is your lucky day! You are the winner of our
July Contest. You've won a Callaway FT Optiforce Fairway Wood!

Please let us know what loft and flex you would like, and where you would
like it shipped.

First time winner!!!!

Great win jkirby, and congrats on being a first time winner, I know that is a thrill.

I received an email yesterday that said,
Congratulations. You have been randomly selected as a winner in the 2013 Snedeker adicross giveaway from TaylorMade golf. I was a little surprised to see this email. excitedly see what shows up.

I've won about 30 million dollars from a dispute in Zimbabwe. Now that I've given them all of my bank information, all I have to do is sit back and wait for my cash to roll in! :D
#BOOMBABY
#solucky

Just won a Stewart Approved second hand X5 complete with 6 months warranty. Can't wait for delivery next week :)

stewart1_zps718202bc.jpg

Does that thing fly?

Back