Contest Winners Thread

Just got a call from Golfsmith and I won a Srixon staff bag autographed by G-Mac!!! I am going to pick it up during lunch, so I will hopefully have some pics up shortly after! Probably the best thing I have ever won, I am so freaking amped!

That is awesome!!! I think Johnny Mojo won one as well and posted a thread titled "SCORE" about it yesterday. You gonna game it or display it? Excited for you on that win!!!

That is awesome!!! I think Johnny Mojo won one as well and posted a thread titled "SCORE" about it yesterday. You gonna game it or display it? Excited for you on that win!!!

Display for sure. I just bought a junky Cleveland staff bag on CL to use as my club holder in the living room. That one is getting the boot for sure.

I won the 9 & Dine contest for my wife today. She is really excited to get the prize. I will make sure to get some pics up. I was joking with her this morning and we had a pretty good laugh about it. It's the first prize that I have won on THP and wouldn't you know it, it was something for her. I guess that's just the married life. Haha

Congrats Ricky!!! Major husband points with the wife I am sure!!!

Won a TM 2013 U.S. Open sock headcover from the Europe TM Twitter page in a contest to describe the SLDR. I had to work something out with a THPer across pond the to get it shipped to me though. Thanks to Richard Rodgers for helping me out!!!

BS6OH_BCcAA-H5i.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a call from Golfsmith and I won a Srixon staff bag autographed by G-Mac!!! I am going to pick it up during lunch, so I will hopefully have some pics up shortly after! Probably the best thing I have ever won, I am so freaking amped!

I won one too! Started a thread on it. Congratulations! So at least two THP'rs took home the goods on this promotion!

So I won a $10 gift card from GPP Golf from facebook for answering a question posted correctly. Unfortunately, my mom decided to hijack the thread to talk about my daughter. Embarrassing to say the least!

Won a TM 2013 U.S. Open sock headcover from the Europe TM Twitter page in a contest to describe the SLDR. I had to work something out with a THPer across pond the to get it shipped to me though. Thanks to Richard Rodgers for helping me out!!!

BS6OH_BCcAA-H5i.jpg

I need to buy one of those if they still have any in stock. I really like them, and their fun logos

ba8utyzu.jpg

e6umehu9.jpg

So sweet Jank!

Holy crap what a bag.

HAHAAHAH Thats hilarious. She was definitely calling YOU the baby peanut, not your daughter.

My mom's broken English FB posts are the stuff of legend.

The Hopkins wedge I won before before I introduced it to my golf game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378519718970.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378519718970.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0

Looks really nice buddy. :thumb:

That thing is sweet man. Nice job on the customization!

Here's a few pictures of the goods. They just came in today! So pretty I don't even want to hit them....Until tomorrow that is :)

Back