Contest Winners Thread

Thanks everyone! Just was messaging back and forth with the FJ rep as a follow up Can't wait for these to come in.

guess who just won 4 metal x putters thats right this guy! freaking awesome.

SO

MANY

WINNERS!

I love this place. Congrats everyone!

Congrats dude. 4 of them? I feel this isn't going to help your addiction in the least bit.

Congrats dude. 4 of them? I feel this isn't going to help your addiction in the least bit.

lady called me i said holy cow this is awesome i kinda collect putters i currently have 22 she goes well now you have 26 lol

He's gonna get a #9 and give it to me.

Congrats Buck, that's awesome, 4 more, will they all be different models?

Congrats Buck...couldn't have been won by someone more appropriate.

Congrats Buck! I remember that contest signup, glad you brought it home.

Buck,
If you decide you don't want that #7 anymore, I would love to trade something for it. I absolutely lurve it.

lady called me i said holy cow this is awesome i kinda collect putters i currently have 22 she goes well now you have 26 lol

That is awesome! Congrats Buck!

Tapped. It.

Buck,
If you decide you don't want that #7 anymore, I would love to trade something for it. I absolutely lurve it.

i'll bring it to the AC get together.

i'll bring it to the AC get together.

Tell me what you want and we can trade. It is one of the few from the line I dont have and its my favorite shape I think.

Tell me what you want and we can trade. It is one of the few from the line I dont have and its my favorite shape I think.
I bought one and LOVE it. The grips suck arse though

i think im gonna snag a few SeeMore Feeltac grips i got to check out Kmacs the other day and they are really nice.

i think im gonna snag a few SeeMore Feeltac grips i got to check out Kmacs the other day and they are really nice.
Thats a great idea. man, I just cant believe that Odyssey put those grips on such a nice putter.

Thats a great idea. man, I just cant believe that Odyssey put those grips on such a nice putter.

i don't wanna kick a gift horse in the mouth but i really am picky on grips on my putter and i wasn't a fan either. i actually have never liked many of their grips. always to squishy for me.

i don't wanna kick a gift horse in the mouth but i really am picky on grips on my putter and i wasn't a fan either. i actually have never liked many of their grips. always to squishy for me.
I dont think u r dude. Just giving honest feedback. But, I dont think ur the only one who feels that way.

That's awesome! Was it from the contest to vote for which you liked best that was posted a while back?
I swear I am the only person that likes the stock grip on the MX 7.

That's awesome! Was it from the contest to vote for which you liked best that was posted a while back?

I swear I am the only person that likes the stock grip on the MX 7.
you prob are...wierdo

Back