Cleveland Mashie Review

Very cool Hawk! We want video of you hitting that beautiful club too!!

good luck with it hawk. looking forward to your feedback and keeping up with your progress.

Hawk!!! That club looks sick. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it. I love the headcover. I would game that headcover even without the Mashie! lol.

You know, the head cover actually is better than I remembered. I wasn't a fan at first, but it's kind of growing on me.

You know, the head cover actually is better than I remembered. I wasn't a fan at first, but it's kind of growing on me.

we all know my thoughts on the mashie's headcover, haha

is it a lot different than cobra baffler? looks pretty similar

Color me jealous! Can't wait for the battle royal between that and your current hybrid. What loft is that mashie?

is it a lot different than cobra baffler? looks pretty similar

seriously???? did you not look at the finish on the head? a lot of hybrids share similar design concepts but the mashie looks like nothing else i've seen before.

Loft is 23°. I don't know about the Baffler since I haven't played it.

Love that club Hawk. Hope you get a few rounds in with it. IF it gets too cold and you need some "help" I am sure Yoccos or myself would be happy to step up for you. No snow forecasted here for quite a while.

seriously???? did you not look at the finish on the head? a lot of hybrids share similar design concepts but the mashie looks like nothing else i've seen before.

I disagree TC. The mashie looks very similar to the Nickents I currently play, along with the Wilson Staff and the Cobra. The materials used are different butthe basic shape of the club is quite similar. At least it was to me when I was hitting the Mashie on the range and then the Cobra and Wilson on the course at the outing.

Is that a regular flex shaft?

Thinking of buying some of these head covers to stick on my Diablo hybrids. hahhaaa

Yep, I swing a regular flex.

As far as looks go. From the top, it has a similar head shape to my Fybrid, but other than that, it is completely different. The face shape is different, the sole is different. I see what Vadim is saying after looking at Cobra pics. Yes, they both have rails, but there are some very big differences as well. In the end, it is a hybrid and looks like one, but it has some very unique qualities.

I disagree TC. The mashie looks very similar to the Nickents I currently play, along with the Wilson Staff and the Cobra. The materials used are different butthe basic shape of the club is quite similar. At least it was to me when I was hitting the Mashie on the range and then the Cobra and Wilson on the course at the outing.

as i said before, they all share similar design similarities but in NO WAY does the mashie look like any other hybrid. are you not looking at the color/finish of the club? of course most hybrids share similar design principles, that's how the game works.

Yep, I swing a regular flex.

As far as looks go. From the top, it has a similar head shape to my Fybrid, but other than that, it is completely different. The face shape is different, the sole is different. I see what Vadim is saying after looking at Cobra pics. Yes, they both have rails, but there are some very big differences as well. In the end, it is a hybrid and looks like one, but it has some very unique qualities.

that's exactly what i'm talking about.

You guys are crazy, the sock is meant for feet not hybrids! One days its going to fall off and no more protection. bad!

as i said before, they all share similar design similarities but in NO WAY does the mashie look like any other hybrid. are you not looking at the color/finish of the club? of course most hybrids share similar design principles, that's how the game works.

I was speaking in general terms TC and not specifically about the color or finish that is used on the Mashie or any other hybrid for that matter..

I was speaking in general terms TC and not specifically about the color or finish that is used on the Mashie or any other hybrid for that matter..

so when you say it "looks" similar to another club i should throw color/finish of the club out the window? okie dokie!

so really b/c it has rails it looks just like the cobra and the nickent?

Pure speculation lol.

Maybe I will wear it as a sock too haha.

I can see where people think this looks like other hybrids in some aspects. I mean even if its just rails its still a similarity but this performs like no other Ive hit.
You guys are crazy, the sock is meant for feet not hybrids! One days its going to fall off and no more protection. bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps I've missed it in this lengthy thread but, anyone know the MSRP or MAP of this club?

Back