Cleveland Mashie Irons Preview Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These came in and we wanted to put up some in hand pictures of them.

i-FSMbHvw-L.jpg

i-SfgMnLn-L.jpg

i-7pBFhvQ-L.jpg

i-FC6VhVX-L.jpg

i-gTCc4tn-L.jpg

i-xg984vz-L.jpg

i-W3nm8SL-L.jpg

Ahhh I will have to see these in person. So far not a huge fan of the look but I bet they go straight.

I really like the look of the Mashie irons, and like the fact that they kept the design similar to the Mashie hybrids/fairway woods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love the color! I think I actually like this better than the darker finish.

What kind of player are these for?

Tapatalk

LIke war.eagle said, I like how they kept the look similar to the hybrid and the woods. Looking forward to checking these out in May.

It doesn't look like that 8-iron has a ton of offset for what I'm assuming is an SGI iron. Is that true of the longer irons as well?

What kind of player are these for?

Tapatalk

They are a very forgiving iron, so it would be for a player looking for an iron of that type.

Very big on the bottom, something I'm not exactly fond of, I like the look though.

I like the look of these. The Glide Rails look sweet and the whole sole stands out to me. These are a great addition to a great line of clubs.

I am liking the looks of these.

I really like the look of the Mashie irons, and like the fact that they kept the design similar to the Mashie hybrids/fairway woods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like that to, Cleveland is bringing it this year.

They actually look better than the promo stuff I've seen. It looks like you've been hitting them :) How did you like them?

They actually look better than the promo stuff I've seen. It looks like you've been hitting them :) How did you like them?

I actually have not taken any swings with them yet. We received samples that were tested internally already as we do from time to time.

What is the stock shaft in these bad boys?

Would like to see a comparsion test between the Mashie & the CG16 Iron set.

Another nice looking set of sticks from Cleveland. They sure don't have a shortage of eye candy. Interested to see if the sole works as well as it does on the hybrid and fairway wood.

I actually have not taken any swings with them yet. We received samples that were tested internally already as we do from time to time.

I gotcha. Dang, you could go from 3W to PW if you wanted to now.

Not really liking what I see with these. Having the Mashie name on them means super easy to hit high and they won't go right which is always a good thing. But not in love with the looks.

Holy topline, batman. I like the angle showing the back, though.

I'm a bit on the fence here as I'm not all that fond of the overall look here for the same reasons that helped my game with the Adams, lol. This should be a fun thread to follow.

Looks like a great choice for the high HC out there that don't mind think toplines. Looking forward to hearing more about these!!!

Back